Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 1 day ago
link

Badger T3 9M  AGE REROLL will be holding for 24 hours for chaser, potential buyers can PM

trahana🌈

Posted 1 day ago
@TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights On] You're welcome :) . I'm glad he was found being some of the last T3s to my stud it's extra nice to see them found :) .

@Carrie Seems my previous stud loving throwing pups to you XD . That's another one of my previous studs pups, I didn't keep proof as I didn't want her back, her dad is this  guy :) .
Ironbeast

Posted 1 day ago
Here's the haul from the last few days:
6m T1 Yearling F

Chaser can have back for free with proof, otherwise will be on TC tomorrow

4m T3 Serpentine Yearling/Age Reroll F

Chaser can contact me with proof to work out a deal, otherwise will be on the TC tomorrow.

And finally, this 4m T1 Yearling F, who I was going to use for my project until she turned out to be a melanism carrier!

Chaser can contact me with proof to get back with a discount, otherwise will be on the TC tomorrow.

Thanks for chasing <3

starwolf

Posted 1 day ago
I caught him in the Glacier
3rd Oct, 2024 20:57
Thanks to the chaser
If you would like him back send me a P.M.
I'll wait a day or two before listing him.

NBW Fox White Tamaskan Unders Black Cougar 3M BLUE Eyes 231st Male 1 year 0 months

Donna

Posted 1 day ago (edited)
Found a lil yearling Nocturne, free back to Chaser and cheap to anyone else interested!

Edit:
Found this Onyx yearling too. Same deal

⚔️Ren⚔️ [Light's on]

Posted 1 day ago

link
Just found this wolf

oO3Oo

i found this T1 lunisolar eyed age reroll/late chase male in the tundra with three T3 marks

since its late, no picture at the moment, but i'm willing to return him to his chaser or i'll try to sell him on the TC ^^

katastrophic [L-off!]

Posted 1 day ago
@zena oh hey, didn't chase that one myself but i think she's one of my stud's pups lol

zinoath | lights on!

Posted 1 day ago
link

Just found this adorable badger! Looks like either a late chase or a really lucky age reroll. Will be looking to rehome, lmk if you're thr chaser! Thanks so much for chasing, she's super cute

Proxy *Lights On*

link

Found this very colorful Amor in the Grasslands. Definitely not expecting that base

Not sure what I want to do with her yet, so if Chaser is looking to reclaim, go ahead and message me :)
Honey Fern 🌿 Lights OFF

Search Topic