Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 4 hours ago
Found us a pumice with all 6 Marks being T6 or better, not bad. Unfortunately I don't think we'd have a use for him, so he'll be on the TC after 24 hours.
Chaser has 24 hours to dm with proof if they'd like him back!

^Image is Link^

Hollow Howls

Posted 4 hours ago
@SilverFury

That girlie was chased by one of my friends, he has the lineage saved but they did mention wanting her back-
I informed him that she's been found, so I expect you will get a PM as soon as he's awake!

TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights Off]

Posted 4 hours ago
@Hollow Howls, my friend Sangre chased them! I do believe they'd love a shot at bringing them home 💕 I have a copy of the chased proof if you'd like me to send it over to you ahead of time for her.

Thank you!

Ninkasi [L-Off🕯️]

Posted 4 hours ago
@Ninkasi
That's sweet! Nice to know they chased it. Seeing as they've rolled today, I'll await a message from them confirming they want to have him back :D
Thank you for the heads up ♡

Hollow Howls

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
@TJ he is welcome to contact me, i just found another prospect ^^
SilverFury

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)

found a 8M wolf! i'm not going to keep her, so if you're the chaser and you want her back, please let me know! if not, she's also open to everyone <3
oak - lights on!

Posted 2 hours ago

link

link

link

Here's some of the chases I've found over the last day or so in case anyone's looking for them. I was planning on keeping the first one if no one comes forward. Uncertain about the rest.
jove

Posted 29 minutes ago
@jove
I chased the Denim. Don't need them back
Lhux [Lights on]

Search Topic