Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 5 hours ago
Found this guy just now... thought he would be my 3rd rechase in 48 hours, but he looks to be someone's starter wolf with the worst possible age and stat reroll... poor guy
I'll hold on to him for a day then rechase if he's not claimed by then!

Tamzin {no RO sat/sun}

Posted 5 hours ago
Found this f Auburn in the swamp.

The chaser has until 8:26 WD time to claim her or she will be on TC for a gene fee.
Lyra Blackthorn(LightsOn)

Posted 5 hours ago
@Tamzin if no one claims that starter boy, may I buy him? something about him appeals to me and I dont want him to be rechased lol

blacklight [Lights On!]

Posted 5 hours ago (edited)
Just caught this pretty cool looking Glaucous yearling. Unfortunately, I'm in a critical space issue so I can't hold pass the cool down. I've got multiple Chased on the TC for 1sc and unfortunately they'll have to be deleted if they're not gone by the end of the day.
ETA: New home found for this guy after cool down

Carrie

Posted 5 hours ago
Three wolves I found yesterday; a Coot with husky eyes and a couple good marks - unfortunately one is in the wrong slot for my personal use so he'll likely hit the TC unless chaser is loooking to get him back. link

A simple Gray, will be in the TC soon. link

And a Pumice loaded with event marks and two merles! Will be in TC link

Osprey

Posted 5 hours ago
I chased that wolf @Lyra! Don't need her back but glad to see she made it ^^
Self_Led (🎃🕯)

Posted 4 hours ago (edited)
@MoonMoon
Hey I sent that argent to my friend to chase for me, I have proof and would love back! I can have them DM you if you dont believe my proof
Errorless lights on

Posted 4 hours ago
@carrie that glaucous was one of my chased kiddos from yesterday <3 I can send info in a bit.

solanine

Posted 4 hours ago
Thanks for chasing Solanine! Happy to send him home if you'd like him back?

Carrie

Posted 4 hours ago
Oh no if you already have a home for him that's fine!! But if they're interested in his past life info I can hand that over as soon as I get on my computer :)

solanine

Search Topic