Skip to main content
Main Content

Somewhere in neverland

Posted 2022-12-31 16:03:22
Kaz smiled as Maple pet Binx, and looked over at Clive, she seemed a bit too excited "Of course!" he had replied with a smile "I'm glad she isn't in any more trouble with everything that was going on with her parents or anything else..." he replied anxiously, feeling as he almost did bad but knowing that what he did was protecting Maple, "I actually live in the dorms over there! You'll see me walking a lot, but now that I got Binx I guess i'll be more outdoors than normal so he can get his socialization in!" he said once more a little anxious by Clive shaking his hand vigorously.

𝐕𝐞𝐱 [Back from hiatus]

Posted 2022-12-31 16:13:23
Clive stops shaking his hand and says apologetically "oh, I've made you uncomfortable haven't i? I'm sorry!" Maple chuckles and whispers to Kaz "maybe I should have warned you... She's a bit energetic!" Clive looks at Maples house and says with a sour expression " I'm so glad you're leaving this place it's not fit to live in! " Clive turns back to Kaz "I'm sorry but Maple needs to come with me now. You'll see her tomorrow!" Clive hops back into her car and waits for Maple.
Maple smiles apologetically and says "guess I gotta go... I'll see you sometime tomorrow!" Then she joins Clive and they leave.

(I gotta go!)

Maple

Posted 2022-12-31 17:08:12
(dw I went afk too! xD)

Kaz smiled and watched as Maple and Clive drove off and took Binx back to the car before driving back to the dorms

𝐕𝐞𝐱 [Back from hiatus]

Posted 2022-12-31 17:31:02
And now it's Friday!))

Maple opened her eyes and looked around, it might take some getting used to but she liked her new room.
It has lavender purple walls, one window with lavender laced curtains, a small bed with lavender purple blankets and sheets, a small mahogany dresser under the window, and Maples horse photo hanging on the wall. The room also smelled of Lavender, when Maple had arrived yesterday Aunt Clive had said she was staying in the Lavender room, Maple didn't think to much about the name until she was the room, now the name made sense. Aunt Clive lived in a room directly across from hers, it was called the Sky Blue room.

Maple knocked on Cloves door, when Clive opened the door she said "Come in! Come in!! I want you to see the new outfits I bought you!!" Maple followed her Aunt into the room and prepared to see some ugly outfits.

Marcus sighed, he was due at the airport soon but he couldn't decide whether or not to say good bye to Maple!

Maple

Posted 2022-12-31 17:42:08
Kaz had just barely woken up, Binx sleeping on their stomach so he tried not to move too much, wondering what everyone else was up to he opened up Instagram from his phone and started scrolling as if he was going to find anything interesting anyways. WIthin the time period Binx had finally awoken and Kaz decided to take Binx out to get some coffee at the cafe, knowing Binx couldn't drink coffee he brought a small paper plate and a little fish fillet treat with him in their pocket as Binx walked slowly with him. Binx had brought him more joy and some motivation in his life instead of just schooling and photography. Maybe he was enjoying this new pet owning life

𝐕𝐞𝐱 [Back from hiatus]

Posted 2022-12-31 17:55:41
Maple stopped outside of the college, she couldn't help but wonder what Kaz would think of her new outfit. Aunt Clive had completely surprised her when she showed Maple a large selection of beautiful old fashioned dresses, the one Maple had chosen was a light blue with small white flowers evenly spread out, her hair was braided and made into a crown on her head, and she wore light colored boots that matched the dress, she was also wearing make up for the first time. She had on Mascara and a pink lipstick that was slightly darker then the color of her lips, to top it all off she was wearing a pair of dangly earrings that were shaped like silver crosses. After waiting for several minutes Maple walked into the college and went to the elevator, she would go up to Kaz's room and see if he was in, if he wasn't then she would have to wait and see what he thought later.

Marcus chose to send Maple a text that he was on his way to Dallas.

(That's the last of Marcus for awhile)

Maple

Posted 2022-12-31 17:59:56
( for Marcus,)

Kaz ordered some coffee and sat down with Binx outside, the weather wasn't too bad so. Giving him a small treat before walking back to the dorms with Binx and the coffee.

𝐕𝐞𝐱 [Back from hiatus]

Posted 2022-12-31 18:03:24
Maple knocked on Kaz's door, and waited nervously, what would he think of her new look?

Maple

Posted 2022-12-31 18:04:52
Kaz went up the elevator to the 3rd floor with Binx on his shoulder, waiting patiently for the doors to open and when they finally did he seen someone standing in front of the door to his room, "Who could that be?" he thought to himself

𝐕𝐞𝐱 [Back from hiatus]

Posted 2022-12-31 18:09:17
Maple turns away from the door slightly disappointed when she sees Kaz coming her way, she smiles "hey Kaz! I- I was wondering what you might think about my new outfit?..." Maple blushes a little and absent-mindedly reaches up and touched the bruise from Jimmy's slap, even though she's wearing make up, the bruise still shows a little.

Maple

Search Topic