Skip to main content
Main Content

☪︎💕Crescent's Commissions💕☪︎ !CLOSED!

Posted 2023-05-09 21:07:16
@DragonQueen🐉|Artist|(NC) #114325

You'll be the first one I add on my next round of com's once I finish these ones! ^^

Ty for commissioning me!

Crescent

Posted 2023-05-10 08:36:13
Sounds good! Please let me know when I need to pay💕

Dragon Queen🐉WEEKEND ONLY

Posted 2023-05-10 22:22:09
Hello~

Any chance I could be added to a waitlist? ^^

Posted 2023-05-11 11:22:24
@Karma #75898
Sure thing! Just fill out the form and I'll add you to the next list ^^

Crescent

Posted 2023-05-11 22:46:24
Lovely thank you! If I ordered too much please correct me!!

Username: Karma#75898
Commission Type: Fullbody Pagedoll x1 Character
Extra? (Character/BG/Song): Yumekui is rather chaotic and hectic. He's always cackling and playing tricks on other beings. I'd love a maniacal laugh with his head thrown back. Very exaggerated, dramatic and animated. If you can include his decor, wonderful! If not, don't stress! If that's not possible, artist freedom!
Expression | Pose: See above
Currency: 2 GC
OC Name/Info: Yumekui
OC Ref/Link: See above

Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody x1 Character
Extra? (Character/BG/Song): Yumekui is rather chaotic and hectic. He's always cackling and playing tricks on other beings. I'd love a maniacal laugh with his head thrown back. Very exaggerated, dramatic and animated. If you can include his decor, wonderful! If not, don't stress! If that's not possible, artist freedom!
Expression | Pose: See above
OC Name/Info: Yumekui

Commission Type: Fullbody Shaded x1 Character
Extra? (Character/BG/Song): Shi is an unhinged bloodthirsty battle junkie. She doesn't have any care for her own life and is often putting that very thing at risk. She is void of all other emotions, unless she is fighting a strong opponent. When fighting a strong opponent, Shi becomes happy, delighted, and excited. Otherwise, she is often seen as cold and blunt. She's very alienated from socializing and comes off more animalistic when talking with someone. She doesn't understand social cues or if someone is hinting at something. Even with that, she is still the most intelligent being in her world outside of the Kami of Intelligence. Shi also does have a softer side, where she is very loving and caring. However, to bring this out Shi has to actually take an interest in someone and find them attractive enough for her to prioritize. If this were to occur, outside of being loving and caring, she becomes dangerously possessive, obsessive, and what could be considered controlling. With this though, it also forces Shi to think about the thing she loves. This lowers her battle junkie side and allows her to actually pull out of fights. However, Shi also has a large temperament, and is easy to anger. This is because she has no patience and only wants to fight, along with the fact that she doesn't know how to interact with others. So she perceives things as a threat instead of a joke or something lighthearted. She takes things very seriously and always follows through. She's intimidating and runs solo to prevent anything from getting in her way. Mainly though, Shi is an emotionless battle junkie.
Expression | Pose: Artist Freedom; she is an aggressive individual so something along those lines! Blood + Gore only if you want, but would definitely fit her. Don't feel pressured to include if it makes you uncomfortable! (I didn't see no blood/gore in your TOS so I was unsure on your standpoint for it.)
OC Name/Info: Shi Shi Artwork

Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody x1 Character
Extra? (Character/BG/Song): Arisu is confident and intelligent, and very eloquently spoken. She is very educated and speaks like royalty would. Arisu knows how to form battle strategies with her eyes closed and no prep time. She's charming, yet intimidating. She's emotional, but that's not to say she's a "cry baby". She is very in tune with the world and the living beings around her. She's often seen smiling and laughing, hanging out with children at orphanages. Arisu is humble, but knows when to air her authority. Even though Arisu is kind, confident, compassionate, and a multitude of other things, she's also extremely daunting and can turn cold if pushed too far. On top of this, she is arguably one of the best sharpshooters in her world. In total, Arisu is much softer, gentler, and kinder than Shi and could never be as harsh, violent, and blood thirsty as her, but she can still freeze Hell over with one glance.
Expression | Pose: Arisu is what you would consider a sunshine character. She's the light, but also an independent woman. I'd like something that brings out her femininity but doesn't make her look too soft. Ideally it'd also show her authority and paint her as royalty.
OC Name/Info: Arisu Arisu Artwork

Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody x2 Character/Complex Scene (Whatever is easier for you)
Extra? (Character/BG/Song): Seee above forms
Expression | Pose: Arisu and Shi are a couple and I'd like something where Shi looks intimidating and Arisu looks calm but almost cocky, like she knows she can't be touched. Maybe something similar to this photo? If you go with the scene route, which now that I'm thinking about it, may be easier, you could honestly also just include the heads/chests and have it more zoomed in and centralized like this.
Currency: 3 GC/15 GC (I think?)
OC Name/Info: Shi and Arisu
OC Ref/Link: See above forms

I know you said Humanoids are still experimental so if you're unable to do any or all of Shi's and Arisu's comm's no worries! I completely understand! In the same regard, I also know my OC's are a bit... complex. So if you need to charge more, no worries. I completely understand. In total I believe I owe you 23 GC before any compensation changes. If that's wrong please correct! And like I stated above, if this is too many please let me know and we'll cut some out! Lastly, if any of the links don't work, also let me know and I'll work on getting that corrected.

Thank you so much!

Posted 2023-05-11 23:12:09
@Karma #75898

Woah that's a lot!! But I'm definitely down for the challenge! I may have to put all of em on their own seperate To-Do list, and it may take some time to get them all done, if that's not an issue!

But I will keep you updated throughout the process! When I start, my WIPs and as I finish them! ^^

Once I start I'll be sure the price you quoted is accurate (not that I doubt you counted it right!) Just to be sure! ^^

Thank you so much for the large commission haha!

Crescent

Posted 2023-05-11 23:23:41
Yeah haha, SURPRISE! But absolutely, take your time and do what you need to do! Take breaks, ask questions, ask me for more references. I'm more than happy to help! All I ask is that you skim over the documents for the smaller easier missed details. (Not saying you would, but it has happened in the past.)

I'm so excited to see what you do with them!! I absolutely adore your style and your work is amazing. I think you're going to do wonderful!

Thank you for accepting my commission (and if anything changes don't hesitate to let me know!) and absolutely! Please make sure I added everything up correctly and again, don't be afraid to charge me more!

Good chance I'll come back for some of my immortalized wolfies who deserve some more art if you're still open in the future!

Posted 2023-05-12 00:36:30
Hey! Do you have a waitlist? I would love to be added if so and possibly PMed when you're open again

♰Vampire Mama♰

Posted 2023-05-12 07:18:00
@🪶Mama Maxi #25702

Of course! Go ahead and fill out the form and I'll add you to the next list! ^^

Crescent

Posted 2023-05-14 01:43:46
Username/Link
~ 🪶Mama Maxi #25702
Commission Type
~ Song Cover
Extra
~ Song is Introduction: Ressurection by Andy Black, background is completely up to you
Expression | Pose
~ Something serious but melancholy, with a distant gaze as if almost lost in thought. preferably facing left/left 3/4 view
Currency
~ SC
OC Name/Info
~ Nyxius (Nix-ee-us) Witcher, an unknown creature of sorts with incredible skill. Wise beyond belief and incredibly mature for her age, a hot head with strong emotions and little self-control over her anger and strong feelings. She lives a loner life, a tough life, but she manages and runs off of justice and honesty in virtue. There's no telling her next move, just stay clear of her bad side
OC Ref/Link
~ Reference Sheet, Commissioned fullbody, Commissioned bust

Username/Link
~ 🪶Mama Maxi #25702
Commission Type
~ Reference Sheet Fullbody + 2 busts
Extra
~ Dark green with wintery white simple blurred background
Expression | Pose
~ Neutral, almost melancholy expression. Would prefer one of the busts to have a more worried/caring expression
Currency
~ SC
OC Name/Info
~ Ookami/Whisper, a shy, small, and delicate wolf. She enjoys the simpler things and lives life mostly alone. Capable, strong-willed, and level-headed. She would rather find a peaceful solution than go straight to war
OC Ref/Link
~ Headshot/OG Image Ref, Fullbody Image Ref

Apologies for not filling this out sooner, I had some irl stuff and could only log in for short bursts at a time. Let me know if I need to put in more information, its been a while since I've touched these two fellas so I'm a bit rusty on their info

♰Vampire Mama♰