Skip to main content
Main Content

BPC's 1st EVIL PAGEANT!

Posted 2024-05-28 10:54:11
𝓓𝓲𝓬𝓮 is youngest most evil in his litter he was runt. He didnt want to be picked on anymore so one day he killed all of them cold blooded.  He decided from that day on no one would pick on him anymore, He even got some scars from killing off other wolves. He went back to the old railroad to figure out his next scheme.

link

✨Galaxy✨

Posted 2024-05-31 09:57:41 (edited)
Deep Hunger

"We leave nothing to waste here, not in this pack..." the wolf grins, dull teeth thick and yellow, bone-crushing and large. " ... at least, for those whose bones aren't worthy of staining our ground. Pup-killers. Warmongers. The mad. The diseased, even- better I devour the sickness than risk it spilling into the ground. Most packs wouldn't take someone like me in. But still, the Teeth found their use for a creature such as me, so I eat when they tell me to and don't when they command not to. So, tell me..."

The wolf stalks closer, their tall, skeletal frame looming over you, their purple eyes ablaze with hunger.

"Did they send you to be devoured, too?"

Deep hunger is the pack cannibal. He was orginially a wanderer who killed and devoured as he saw fit, but as with all things, age dulls thrill and he found himself lonely. Especially with a name as infamous as he, the bounty hunters and avengers were getting uncomfortably numerous, and he knew he needed allies... and the Stonetooth Pack was accepting, provided he reserve his... eccentric tastes only for those allowed.
dogteeth_

Posted 2024-05-31 10:33:40
5 spots left! Loving the entries so far

SCREAMING OPOSSUM 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-02 02:15:49
Entering my wolf Pax!

Pax is driven by his Anxious personality and always has been. He was born with a sister, Sienna - almost identical looking, but with a completely opposite personality. While Pax was a shy and awkward puppy, Sienna was the star of every pup training session, her Charming personality making everyone adore her, puppies and adults alike.

And Pax was jealous. So jealous, he tried everything to make his packmates notice him, to become as popular as his sister. But it was all in vain.

Pax grew resentful as he got older, and he turned to extreme means - he tried to kill his sister by starting a fire in front of the cave she slept in. Sienna woke up though, and in the following fight, she won and Pax lost an eye. He was left in the burning cave, bleeding and unable to escape.

His sister Sienna got out with just a few burns, and is celebrated as a hero. But Pax... Pax is doomed to haunt the cave forever as an evil spirit, burning anyone who dares come close to him, hoping one day he'll get his revenge.

Until then, all he can do is curse a pair of siblings to follow in the same footsteps every year, on the anniversary of his death, and his biggest failure.

rian

Posted 2024-06-03 10:38:38
Four more spots left! If you're reading this and you have an evil wolf you're not entering, I'm going to throw rocks through your windows

SCREAMING OPOSSUM 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-03 18:55:08
I'll enter with Manico, the Soothsayer

For a pack herbalist, Manico has gained the reputation of being unsettling, harsh and volatile. Known as the Soul Collector by other packs, his methods of caring for his pack are seen as, unconventional, even taboo. Whispers spread through other packs, rumors that the skull he wears belongs to the packs previous herbalist, whom many wolves think Manico murdered in cold blood for personal gain. The skulls in his cave, remnants of previous wolves, foolish enough to cross him, doomed to be trapped between realms for eternity.
His sullen personality can be unnerving to some, his silence more so. Some packs whisper of a rival pack that attacked Manico's, only to vanish before the next full moon, with no evidence they were ever there before. Pack talk, whispering how the pack simply lost their souls, fading away as though they never existed at all.
Manico has made it clear there are no boundaries he won't cross to keep his family safe, while he cares for his packmates, he brings nightmares to others. Careful to not cross him, do not look him in the eye or it may be your soul his collects next.
(Thanks for the excuse to write lore)

Lynx de Nuit

Posted 2024-06-05 02:23:55
my entry is sorta just vibe based but here's Sólveig
slimepossum

Posted 2024-06-07 08:49:54
Here's my old boy Cerberus! I never really finished his lore but here's a little summary:

After escaping the Underworld, Cerberus ruled the Silvertip pack with an iron paw. Not a day passed without him striking fear into the hearts of packmates who lived among his presence. Anyone who dared to reason with him was punished with force, which kept many wolves silent.
Several years passed, and nobody was brave enough to challenge his brute strength. That is, until Aqillutaq, a brave young wolf, defeated Cerberus with the help of his brother. He now resides in the Underworld once again, restlessly awaiting the day where he will have enough strength to return.

·˖˚ Rainii ˚˖·

Posted 2024-06-07 23:57:00 (edited)
I'm probably not going to win but there's one last spot left and I thought I might give it a go. Not sure if her appearance counts as particularly evil as I'm still working on it.

Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon is the alpha's youngest daughter and arguably her favorite. Her mother has a very clear favorite's list and Bloodmoon is at the top. She was chosen as the heir to the pack and often uses her mother's love for her to get away with evil deeds.

When Bloodmoon was chosen as the heir to the pack, many wolves made fun of her and scoffed, saying she was far too plain and not even that strong. They complained it was all because of her mother's favoritism. As soon as Bloodmoon became strong enough, she hunted down those wolves and made sure they met a bloody end. However, many of them put up a fight, leading to Bloodmoon's scars. When her mother asked, Bloodmoon told her she was scratched by thorns.

Bloodmoon is now planning her reign as alpha, where no one will dare challenge her. A pack where appearances don't matter. A pack where everyone will bow to the alpha... Or be murdered in cold blood.
LunaTheMoonWolf

Posted 2024-06-08 09:21:32
Ayooo and the pageant is closed! I'll be setting up the voting tonight!

SCREAMING OPOSSUM 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic