Skip to main content
Main Content

༺꙳ Help Me Design A Wolf & Win A Prize! ꙳༻ FINISHED!

༺꙳ Help Me Design A Wolf & Win A Prize! ꙳༻ FINISHED!
Posted 2024-07-04 23:50:57 (edited)

༺꙳ 𐋅𐌴ࠋƤ ꡕ𐌴 Ɗ𐌴Ⲋ𐍊𐌾𐍀 ꡕ𐌸 𐐎𐍈ࠋ𐍆 & 𐐎𐍊𐍀 𐌰 Ƥ𐍂𐍊Ꙁ𐌴 ꙳༻

I recently received my dream wolf, a G1 Blueschist Novus, and I need help designing her! My plan is to make her the mate of my first lead's son (my current lead) and breed them for my next heir, but I need to pretty her up a bit! This is where you guys come into play... but not without reward, of course.

Feel free to take a look at the first cave in my den for ideas of what designs I'm called towards, but for more stream-lined details, take a look at the columns below! So long as you keep the base and eyes intact, everything else is up to your creative vision. This here is the wolf you will be designing (name pending):

~ ¢ℓι¢к тнє ιмαgє ~

⛧ ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤 ⛧

ꝒⱤƸƑƸⱤⱤƸƊ ƊƸⳜƖƓƝ ƇΘƝƇƸꝒƬⳜ
𐒄𐤠ⱤƘƖƝƓⳜ Ɩ ꝒⱤƸƑƸⱤ ƳΘꓴ ꓴⳜƸ

Usually I go for unnatural, but natural can be done well as seen here & here
T3 Markings (Event/Applicators)
*I like a nice gradient in colors too!

Something to compliment her mate (through matching or opposite)
T7 Markings (RMA-Exclusive)
*Please use sparingly!

I don't like pink or yellow in my designs, but I love blue/green/purple/grey
I'm a sucker for patterns, but a good subtle color bomb is my fav

⛧ ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕤 & ℝ𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 ⛧

☼ ƑƖⱤⳜƬ Ꝓȴ𐤠ƇƸ ☼

10 gc + 5 refunded studs -OR- 10 studs

☼ ⳜƸƇΘƝƊ Ꝓȴ𐤠ƇƸ ☼

5 refunded studs + 3 uncommon trophies

☼ ƬǶƖⱤƊ Ꝓȴ𐤠ƇƸ ☼

3 refunded studs -OR- Some trophies

Unlimited entries!

I need all the help I can get, & I love to see other people's creativity run wild
To ensure there's plenty incentive, if by July 30th there's no clear winner, I'll give out honorary prizes to those who gave me the most inspiration with their designs!

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻️‍🌈

Posted 2024-07-05 12:22:58
Here's my link! I might make another some other time because this definitely isn't my best work.
link

VOCALOID

Posted 2024-07-05 19:55:31
Here's my entry:
link

ღ⊱ Enphys ⊱ღ

Posted 2024-07-05 19:56:27
Alternate background for my entry:
link

ღ⊱ Enphys ⊱ღ

Posted 2024-07-06 00:42:43 (edited)
@VOCALOID & Enphys, I like the beast wild stripes and biform peacock! Those are my favorite parts of each if your designs so far. A bit too dark, but I love  the color combinations!! Keep up the creative work, I can't wait to see more entries so I can keep getting amazing ideas!

!!! ⛧ 𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋 ⛧ !!!
This here is my first design concept for this she-wolf, but with your help, I hope to make it better and better with each bit of inspiration you all give me!

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻️‍🌈

Posted 2024-07-06 01:27:33 (edited)
I have made a second one! It does have a bit of pink in it and I know you said you weren't the biggest fan of it but I hope you like the wolf I've made, anyways!
link

Edit: Sorry!!! I put the link in wrong so it doesn't work! I'll try to recreate what I made.

VOCALOID

Posted 2024-07-06 02:43:36 (edited)
Passing by and tried to do one. XD
link

SilentDog

Posted 2024-07-06 09:37:07 (edited)
The decor is as simple as her mate's.
He is day, she is night, both are water.
link

A version of the same using the "streak" app - link

mALEc 🌸🐰 🌸

Posted 2024-07-06 12:44:59 (edited)
@VOCALOID no worries, just update it when you can! I'll be eagerly waiting to see

@Silentdog that design is gorgeous!! I love the blue-to-red fade so much!!

@mALEc I did not know that background existed and now I need it lol, also I don't know how but somehow you made it look like she has dappled sunlight on her (streak version) and I'm living for it!

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻️‍🌈

Posted 2024-07-06 13:13:07
I've recreated it! It's more simple but I think it looks nice with the merle. Quite different from the original but I like it's better??
link

VOCALOID

Search Topic