Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ThunderClan Territory

Posted 2024-07-21 04:36:02
Nightwing
Nightwing looking out saw another, white cat save the apprentice form the slip.
Phew!
He continued on with his patrol without much more disturbance, pausing only to catch a sparrow that flew into his path.
Nightwing returned and told the events to Lightningstrike.
"Good news, we have a new apprentice, would you like to be his mentor?" he suddenly asked.
"Sure, I can't wait to have a couple more warriors to help hunt and patrol, but what about Frostwhisker's kits?"
"Oh, They will be apprenticed in their own time..."
Then, he sent me out hunting.

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-07-21 05:09:14

------------- Frostwhisker ---------------

Slightly nudging the sleeping kits away from her, Frostwhisker made her way out to the clan clearing. Breathing in the late night air she started to make a lap around the clearing. With the stars just starting to fade away, she watched as starclan started to leave the sky. With dawn approaching she knew she'd have to head back to her kits. At 4 moons old they were starting to drink less milk, and move around more often. Their teeth starting to come in, it was harsh on her belly.

πŸ’‹π’œπ’Ήπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’πŸ’‹

Posted 2024-07-21 06:50:42
Fiercehawk
Crossing into ThunderClan territory, she tasted the air. Scenting someone she recognized coming, she hid in a nearby bush. It was Nightwing, hunting.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-07-21 07:08:03

Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw paced the interior of the camp, doing circles. He couldn't wait to get out and about in the woods, hunting, but he had to wait for his mentor first. His tail flicked with impatience, but he stopped himself from doing another lap of the camp and instead looked around, seeing if he could find anything that needed to be done. Everything seemed in order...none of the moss was too old anywhere, and the fresh-kill pile was neatly organized. He glanced towards the nursery. Maybe Frostwhisker would like some company?

He padded into the nursery and dipped his head to Frostwhisker.

"Hello, Frostwhisker," he mewed, "how's the prey running?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-07-21 07:28:41

Frostwhisker was grooming herself when Pigeonpaw walked in, Trilling a greeting to him before replying. "Its been quite awhile since I 've ran after any prey. Just another 2 moons, and I'll be back to my normal hunting habits." Nudging Dapplekit closer to herself.

"These guys are getting more active and playful by the day, soon I'll be able to bring them out into the clearing for play."

Posted 2024-07-21 07:46:12 (edited)
Fiercehawk
She left a message on the ground for him: Meet me at fourtress at 5 tomorrow

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-07-21 09:13:14
Jaybark | he/him | warrior

A nocturnal cat by nature, Jaybark slinks out of the warrior's den when the shadows turn long. Leery yellow eyes flicker around the clearing, briefly spotting and taking note of each cat there. He moves quietly towards the fresh-kill pile, wanting a bite to ease the hunger pangs of sleep before he went out on patrol. Picking up a small mouse between his teeth, he carries it back towards the den, where he lays down to tear at the morsel.
jakebark

Posted 2024-07-21 09:42:52

Frostwhiskers kits were so strong she watched them from her nest as the rough-housed. Their little kitten paws batting at each other harmlessly. Although she knew they were old enough to be up and playing she still had the urge to nudge them back into the nest. She figured she might always feel like that, one day they'd be old enough for their warrior names. Thinking so made her sad, kits grow up so fast. Licking her paws, and swiping the over her ears she continued watching her kits play together.

Posted 2024-07-21 12:22:38
Nightwing
Nightwing was returning from a very successful hunt, so much that he had to go two rounds. In the middle of going back to the prey the second time, it started raining, and Nightwing started running, praying he would beat the rain. He didn't. By the time he got to the left over prey, it was pelting rain, and when he returned, he was soaked to the skin. Shivering, Nightwing went to the warrior's den to take a rest

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-07-21 13:07:00
Pigeonpaw | he/him | warrior apprentice

Pigeonpaw sat next to Frostwhisker, figuring he'd sit with the she-cat until his mentor came to get him and assign him a task. He was only one moon apprenticed, so he didn't want to go do anything out in the territory by himself, lest he get into trouble. And he liked hanging out with the queens. The faint, milky scent hanging around the den, the mewling of the kittens, the murmuring of the she-cat or the rasp of them sharing tongues - it was all such a relaxing atmosphere.

Curling his paws underneath him, the young tom asked Frostwhisker, "Do they have a favorite game right now?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Search Topic