Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ThunderClan Territory

Posted 2024-07-21 13:12:12
Nightwing
Nightwing woke up shivering, but decided to go visit his apprentice.
"Hey pigeonpaw, let's go hunting!"
Nightwing briskly led the way out of the camp.
"Okay, the first thing we will learn is the hunting pose, let me show you."
Nightwing lowered down to haunches, evenly spreading weight between his four paws.
Perfect... he though until...
'ACHOO!"

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-07-21 13:12:40
ug, that must of scared of the prey from fourtrees and back...

Posted 2024-07-21 13:14:35
Pigeonpaw | he/him | warrior apprentice

Pigeonpaw agreed eagerly to Nightwing's command, following his mentor into the woods. His frosty blue eyes studied Nightwing closely as his mentor sank into the hunting stance, noticing how Nightwing stood poised on the tips of his paws, ready to pounce. However, as soon as Nightwing sneezed, Pigeonpaw's concentration was broken, and he put a paw over his muzzle, trying to stifle his laughter.
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-07-21 13:16:00
Nightwing, embarassed, asks pigeonpaw to try it out

Posted 2024-07-21 13:21:28 (edited)
Nightwing
Just remember, a rabbit will smell *cough* you before he sees you, but a mouse will feel your pawsteps through the *cough* ground before he even smells you.

Posted 2024-07-21 13:22:50

Pigeonpaw grins with understanding at his mentor, and drops closer to the ground, extending his tail for balance and evenly distributing his weight the way Nightwing had showed him.

"Does this look alright?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-07-21 13:24:22
Great, now try to move ahead slowly *cough* like you are a adder, ready to strike your prey

Posted 2024-07-21 13:26:03

Pigeonpaw tilts his head, looking at his mentor. "Are you okay? Do you want some water?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-07-21 13:27:46 (edited)
Oh... I'm okay, probably a feather I swallowed earlier, now I want to see you try to move forwards like I instructed, pretend you're stalking a mouse.

Posted 2024-07-21 13:28:29 (edited)

------------- Frostwhisker ---------------

Watching her kits play, she purred in amusement. Nodding in recognition to Pigeonpaws question she thought it over. The kits had just started their playful habits, most of the time they would play fight. However on occasion if they could bring themselves to remember they'd play mossball.

"I suppose Mossball is probably their favorite game, If I throw a wad of moss all of them go running." Mewing in delight Frostwhisker tore some of the moss from her bedding off, bundling it into a ball she tossed it into the mass of rolling kittens. As soon as the ball hit the den floor, each kit was racing towards. Dapplekit got to it first, wriggling her hunches and pouncing on it. From that point onward each kit batted at each other, and taking turns pouncing.

"Its the only thing besides milk and storytelling that gets their attention" Throat rumbling in amsuement she continued watching her kits. Hearing Pigeonpaws mentor calling out to him, Frostwhisker watched him leave the den.

OH no oops, I cant believe I didn't see the other posts.
Their I edited it

πŸ’‹π’œπ’Ήπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’πŸ’‹

Search Topic