Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ThunderClan Territory

Posted 2024-07-24 05:11:51
Cherrypaw

The starry she-cat trotted over to Mousekit, speaking words to her. After she was done, a tunnel of light appeared.

The She-cat walked back to me and dipped her head, as if to saw her thanks then she shimmered and disappeared. Cherrypaw bounded over the mousekit, nudging her by the nose and showing her the light. Together, they slowly walked towards it, with mousekit getting stronger and stronger with with every stride. "It's not my time yet..." she murmered, just loud enough for Cherrypaw to catch. Then, the light swallowed everything.

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-07-24 05:23:27

Mousekit

Waking up, the brown she-cat wondered if her dream was true. It was not her time to join StarClan. She would have many, many moons before joining their ranks. She would survive this sickness. Catching sight of Frostwhisker leaving, Mousekit jumped up, letting out a small squeak. It was stronger than before. Despite the starry encounter, the small kit was not fully cured, but she was recovering. The usual shine returned to her green eyes. Her brown fur was fluffy, and messy, but she hadn't groomed it, like before.

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-07-24 05:43:46
Sleepwalker

Rivulets of wind whispered through the den entrance fronds, breezily catching a few scraps of leaves into the air. The leaves whisked past his paws and silently disappeared into the depths of the den. Green eyes glittered in the night, closely observing Cherrypaw and Mousekit. Their fitful dreams relaxed, eventually, however he had awaited in tense stillness. With resolution, he exhaled, releasing an iota of stress from his bones.

The medicine cat dipped his head to Pigeonpaw, who had sat vigil in the gloom. "Your words are incredibly wise, for such a young cat," he complimented with a flick of his ears. "I need your help in finding fennel. It can be found around streams, so Sunningrocks will be your best bet. It'll look like thisβ€”" Sleepwalker retrieved a dried, shriveled stalk that had once held clumps of tiny, yellow flowers. "I understand you are worried for Nightwing, and if you are uncomfortable leaving him…" His gaze went distant, for but a split second. "He will be here, waiting for you, alive.. Pigeonpaw."
ILIAD

Posted 2024-07-24 07:52:56

------------- Frostwhisker ---------------

Hearing her kits meow, Frostwhisker raced back into the medicine cat den. Chirping with joy that mousekit seemed to feel a little better she nuzzled her lovingly. "Oh my kit, don't you ever scare me like that again. Your littermates have missed you, and as soon as you feel up to it they want to come visit you." Curling her body around mousekit she purred.

πŸ’‹π’œπ’Ήπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’πŸ’‹

Posted 2024-07-24 08:48:12
Moonstrike

Moon quietly padded through Tc on her way to the moonstone, her tail softly swaying behind her as her long black hair rustled just a few leaves.

cloudCat_☁

Posted 2024-07-24 13:54:26
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw steadied her breathing and stood up, shocked. I... I actually saw Starclan! Her joy was shortlived though, when Nightwing uttered a weak cough. I guess I won't be coming to the gathering this moon...
Cherrypaw watched Mousekit be reunited with her mother. Purrs echoed through the den, warming Cherrypaw's heart.
Β  Cherrypaw walked over to Mousekit, proud of what she had done. The little kit was stronger than she had seen her for sunrises and was strong enough to stand. She told Mousekit she would have to stay in the med-cat's den for just a tad longer and then she would be free to join her littermates. Cherrypaw chuckled at Mousekit's half-true joke about not having to swallow and more tansy.

Posted 2024-07-24 14:36:41
Nightwing

Nightwing's ears perked up when he heard that Cherrypaw had miraculously started to recover. He was happy that at least one of his mistakes has been solved. Nightwing realized that Pigeonpaw's scent was stale and was relived by it. He must've taken my advice... Nightwing uttered a hoarse cough that shook his weak body. Cherrypaw looked back with alarm in her eyes and trotted over to him.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"No... I-I'm starting to b-burn up..."
Cherrypaw was clearly worried by this, and asked Nightwing to open his mouth. Nightwing did as he was told and heard Cherrypaw utter a sigh of relief. Next, she asked to see his nose. Obeying, he lifted his head to the height of the apprentice.
"I see it's whitecough, we should get you treated immediately and away from Mousekit, not to mention the rest of the clan."
The small apprentice went back to grab some herbs and came back with some catmint and feverfew, ordering him to eat it. Nightwing grunted. At this point he was accustomed to the taste and swallowed them without a word. Then he curled up to go back to sleep.

Posted 2024-07-24 15:05:53
Pigeonpaw | he/him | warrior apprentice

Pigeonpaw's chest swelled with pride at Sleepwalker's words, glad that the older medicine cat was here now. He dipped his head, leaving the patients in the paws of the actual medicine cat, and sniffed the stem that Sleepwalker showed him carefully, committing its scent to memory. He trotted out into the forest, following the well-traveled route to Sunningrocks.

He kept a careful eye out for snakes, just as Nightwing had taught him, and sniffed around, locating the fennel after some effort. Its scent was pretty distinct and easy to sort out from the normal vegetation. He snipped a few of the stems carefully with his teeth, then trotted back to the medicine cat den, hoping to catch Sleepwalker or Cherrypaw before they left for the medicine cat gathering.

"Are these what you wanted?" Pigeonpaw mumbled around the fennel as he entered the den.
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-07-24 15:07:13
Nightwing

Nightwing's ears pricked at the sound of pawsteps near the den entrance. A quick sniff confirmed that pigeonpaw was back, carrying some herbs

Posted 2024-07-24 15:11:50 (edited)
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw asked to move Mousekit's nest away from Nightwing's, afraid of getting the still weak kit sick again. Then she grabbed a piece of moss and walked outside to soak it in water. The fresh air reminded her how long she had been in the med-cat's den for and she noted to herself to take more strolls outside. She dipped her head near a small creek, splashed getting onto her muzzle and walked back to the med-cat's den. Placing the moss in front of Nightwing, she went back out to take a mouse from the dwindling fresh-kill pile. The warriors will need to go hunting soon, plus Pigeonpaw. she brought back to mouse and placed it next to the untouched mouse when Pigeonpaw walked in. Confirming that he had the right herb, Cherrypaw quickly laid them out to dry.

Search Topic