Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ThunderClan Territory

Posted 2024-09-08 14:39:04
Nightwing

Nightwing nodded.
"I'll go get Cherrypaw, and we're off!" he said. Nightwing walked to the medicine cat's den and poked his head in. "Cherrypaw, wanna come with us?" he asked.

Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw heard Nightwing's voice just as she finished wrapping up emergency herbs.
"Of course! I'll be out soon!"
Cherrypaw picked up the dock leaf full of various herbs- Juniper berries, thyme, and poppy seeds to name a few. She blinked a couple times, adjusting to the sunlight and started going to the Crystal Lake.

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-09-08 17:53:39
Pigeonfeather | he/him | warrior

Pigeonfeather trotted happily behind the medicine cat and his former mentor with Shellpaw. It was nice having Shellpaw as a new addition to their little group, honestly. The apprentice was very keen and had a good sense of humor. Hoping this swim would do him good and get him back out with the other apprentices!
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-09-08 17:56:30
Crowpaw | he/him | 10m

Crowpaw scented the air carefully as his mentor gave him pointers on how to position his paws and balance his weight. He really wanted to catch something special today. His training was going along great, and Deerbellow had already taught him so much, but he really wanted to do something spectacular. Still, a mouse would feed the Clan as well as anything else.

While scenting for prey, a few familiar scents drifted across the breeze and Crowpaw's ears perked up.

"It's Cherrypaw! And Shellpaw! And some of the warriors!" he chirped, completely forgetting about the prey as he jumped up.

"Crowpaw, we talked about your focus," Deerbellow sighed, but she followed him with a small smile as he bolted up the sides of the training hollow towards the scents.

"Hi, guys!" Crowpaw meowed to the patrol, bursting out of the bushes nearby.
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-09-08 18:03:38
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw almost jumped out of her fur when the apprentice appeared out of the bushes.
"We're taking Shellpaw on a swim!" She said, cherrfully.

Posted 2024-09-09 08:19:17
Crowpaw | he/him | warrior apprentice (10m)

Crowpaw's head tilted and he wrinkled his nose. "A swim? Why would you do that? Did he do something bad?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-09-09 13:21:23
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw shook her head.
"It's a good thing, Shellpaw has been looking forwards for a chance to go outside and move, actually." she explained.

Posted 2024-09-10 04:59:23

"Oh, is he back to training now?" Crowpaw exclaimed. "I missed seeing him around!"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-09-10 13:46:17
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw shook her head.
"The poison is still affecting him. And even if the does train, he would only be able to do light training."

Posted 2024-09-11 06:15:41

"Oh," Crowpaw said, his tail drooping, "it's so boring only having my littermates in the apprentice den...Frostwhisker is always taking them out training. It's so boring. Not that I'm bored of you," he added quickly to Deerbellow, who purred and flicked her tail in understanding.
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-09-11 12:17:46
Cherrypaw

"Shellpaw will move back to the apprentice's den in a few moons time, hopefully less." Cherrypaw responded, slowly padding along.

Search Topic