Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ThunderClan Territory

Posted 5 days ago
Shellpaw

"Well...all this splashing you guys are doing scared away all the fish so I cant!" I meowed. "Nightwing, let's swim!"
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Cherrypaw

"Oh, it sounds like you're to scared to fish!" she said, "You know what, I can fish downstream and you upstream. Whoever catched the most fish by sundown wins." Cherrypaw said, "Also, it could help with your reflexes, slow poke!"

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 5 days ago
Shellpaw

"I'm going to catch more fish than you!" I yowled, trudging out of the water ans breaking into a run. Following the stream upriver, I paused at the scent of fish. are we near the riverclan border?Β  shrugging, I padded over to the stream and plopped down. Leaning over the water I hovered a paw over it, poised and ready to catch a few fish.

A few minutes later I sighed, letting my gaze drift over to riverclans land, perking up in surprise and excitement. "Nettlepaw! Over here!"
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Cherrypaw

Cherrypaw nodded.
"In your dreams!"
Cherrypaw immediately positioned herself in a sunny area upstream, fish aimlessly swimming around. With a quick flick of her paw, one came flying up, scales glistening.

Posted 5 days ago
Nettlepaw

Nettlepaw's ears perked up. She looked into the Thunderclan border and saw Shellpaw
"Hi Shellpaw!" she said, cheerfully.
"Watcha doing?"

Posted 5 days ago
Shellpaw

"Hi nettlepaw!" I chirped, tail waving excitedly behind me at the sight of the shecat. "I'm trying to catch some fish and catch more than cherrypaw! What about you?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Nettlepaw

"I was just foraging for some herbs! Oh- that reminds me, you feeling better?"

Posted 4 days ago
Pigeonfeather | he/him | warrior

Pigeonfeather purred at Shellpaw's antics. "Wow, I definitely did not make you do that, but nice try!!"

He padded after Cherrypaw as she went to fish, settling next to her. "Would it be okay if I tried to fish with you?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 4 days ago
Shellpaw

"Yep! We're actually here to do swimming to help strengthen my legs then I can return to training!" I chirped, prancing excitedly.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
Crowpaw | he/him | warrior apprentice (11m)

Crowpaw wrinkled his nose at the water, looking at Cherrypaw and Nightwing in fear. "I don't know how you just jump in, Shellpaw, that looks terrifying!!"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Search Topic