Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ShadowClan Territory

Posted 2024-08-24 17:19:08
Blossompaw

Blossompaw wasn't prepared for her mentor to rush off- but she was prepared to catch up. Blossompaw ran as fast as she could, dodging various obstacles she remembered from her tour of the territory. Her short legs didn't allow her to catch up, but her knowledge of the terrain allowed her the keep Pupheart in sight. When she reached the gathering, Blossompaw was panting, but accomplished.

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 2024-08-25 09:26:15
Pupheart | he/him | ShadowClan warrior

Pupheart watched Blossompaw go, worried about her. He would keep an eye on her and make sure she was okay. Hopefully Blazingpaw would be more receptive to her discussions now that she was in on the secret. Sighing, the toyger warrior pulled himself to his paws and made his way back to the ShadowClan camp. He laid down in his nest, but couldn't sleep, too worried about the two apprentices in the den nearby. Eventually, he got up and went out into the marsh, hunting by the moonlight.

(I'll post this in both ShadowClan and Gathering since it applies to both!)
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-08-26 09:52:01
Blossompaw

Blossompaw woke up and stretched.
Being half clan doesn't affect how well I can train!
Blossompaw jumped onto the warrior's den, admiring the view. Her eyes were trained on Thunderclan territory.
I wonder what my mother's life is like, and who she is... what does she look like? Will she remember me?

Posted 2024-08-26 10:24:11
Pupheart | he/him | warrior

Pupheart awoke to the soft sound of paws jumping on top of the shelter of the warriors den, and he yawned, slowly drifting outside to see what was going on. Looking up, he saw Blossompaw standing on top of the den and gazing towards ThunderClan territory. Pupheart looked at her for a moment, then said softly, "Good morning, Blossompaw."
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-08-26 10:27:56
Blossompaw

Blossompaw almost lost her balance at the sound of her mentor's voice.
"Hi Pupheart!" she said, enthusiastically.
Blossompaw jumped off of the den and looked at Pupheart, eyes bright.
"What are we gonna be doing today?"

Posted 2024-08-26 10:30:07

Pupheart purred with relief, happy to see his apprentice's good demeanor hadn't been dampened by the shocking news she had received. "Well, I know we've focused on the border a lot recently. How about we go over some hunting basics?"
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-08-26 10:33:06
Blossompaw

"Sure! I just hope I won't have to snap any necks yet... the sound makes me feel so sad... but I know it's just part of life."
Blossompaw started wondering where they were gonna practice, whether she would catch any prey today, what the hunting stance looks like!

Posted 2024-08-26 13:45:18

Pupheart purred at Blossompaw, leading her into the bog. "Well, we'll work on getting you used to snapping necks. You get used to it pretty fast. For now, we can work on the killing bites to the neck and spine."
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Posted 2024-08-26 13:49:19
Blossompaw

Blossompaw shivered at the thought.
"Uh... could we work on the hunting crouch first? That doesn't involve necks and spines..."

Posted 2024-08-26 14:05:06

"Well, of course! Just be warned though, killing is a part of the warrior lifestyle," Pupheart chided, flicking Blossompaw gently with his tail. "If you're in battle with a pack of rogues and it comes down to a rogue's life or your Clanmate's, you shouldn't hesitate to deal a killing blow. A warrior never goes straight to death when it comes to a battle, but for hunting and intense battles, it shouldn't be something where you let your hesitation take advantage of you."
πŸ’«KasperKatπŸ’«

Search Topic