Skip to main content
Main Content

Giving 6 GC + Guarana To People! (Read 1st Page!)

Posted 2024-09-02 11:45:15
Whoaa that lore above is cool XD
I never put in that much effort into my own lore! I should one day ^-^"

I joined Wolvden via a suggestion from a friend!
I was chatting with them and they shared some pictures of some pups they were excited about, and I wanted to jump in on the fun!

✨ Pinecone 🌲

Posted 2024-09-02 13:56:51
I joined wolden through lionden i thought it was fun and so i play iy but its starting to be become less fun
(King of greed)

Posted 2024-09-02 15:26:26
My day is going very well!! My dog was tested for suspected Lyme disease at the vet, but he does not have it!! Yay! :)
kirb

Posted 2024-09-02 15:31:02
I actually just created my new stud/leader and things are going super great with him! I'm working on getting custom decor (which is why I'm here - the GC need is crazy lol), and I think I'm going to go with a "spirit" vibe - fog decor, a ghostly crow, a tree of death :3 lots of fun stuff!! I'm super excited to write lore for him, and I think he'll get quite a few studs - clover base, mottled mutation, G3, dust eyes, hunter stats...lots of benefits!!
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-09-02 15:34:41 (edited)
Plans for my next leader and stud is the wolf I'm trying to get on my profile page!<3

Edit: adding a bit more cuz I feel like it's not that much

I joined Wolvden after seeing it pop up when looking for wolf games to play a few years ago, I recently was able to make an account, so I took the chance. I have had an amazing time here so far, so I made a Lioden account as well. I'm not on lioden as much and prefer Wolvden as there is more I can achieve here.
Astro is crazy

Posted 2024-09-03 11:43:44
Heya! ^^ My days beens a bit boring but im alright and holding on. I found wolvden through a reddit thread while looking for more games like Clangen! Its been a big part of my life since then and helped me and my cousin come closer. We see each other weekend now and its great :)
Yankee

Posted 2024-09-03 16:36:42
NOTE: I WILL NOT BE ON MUCH FOR 3 DAYS
Astro is crazy

Posted 2024-09-04 16:26:31
Hi! Im very new to this game, so I don't have much yet, but I really enjoy writing. I wrote some lore for my lead, so I'll share that with you :)

Kami was born into an abusive pack called the Heath Clan. She was beat and clawed and big often as a pup and an adolescent. Her father was the next in line to the crown as the brother of the Alpha, and her mother was a beautiful but savage she-wolf. There were four others in her litter, three boys and one girl. Her brothers were all big, mean, brutish, and vicious. Her sister took after her mother. Kami wasn't originally named Kami. The name given to her by the the Alpha was Dearlea. When Kami was a year old, she escaped the Clan and changed her name to Kami. She traveled as fast as she could for hours until she felt she was far away enough to rest. She only allowed herself a short time to hunt a rabbit and dip into the river. She was getting out of the water when she heard a branch crack. She immediately got into a defensive position on instinct after her puppyhood of getting constantly attacked. She narrowed her eyes and sniffed the air. There was a wolf nearby, for sure. She whipped her head around as a handsome male stepped out of the tree line. She bared her teeth and dug her claws into the ground, preparing for a fight. The male walked confidently towards her, his tail high. He stopped a few steps away from her. "Relax. I'm not looking for a fight." He said, his voice smooth and confident. She kept her teeth bared, eying him wearily. He sighed and sank into a bow, which was the classic sign of submission in her old Clan. She stopped baring her teeth at him, but kept herself in a defensive crouch as he slowly got to his paws. "I'm Dorian." He said, his voice gentle. "I'm Kami." She replied and slowly stood up straight. Just now did she start to notice the male's appearance. His fur was a mossy color, with shimmers of pink and purple, but there was something strange about it. It was also covered in patches of too pure white. "What's wrong with your fur?" She asked him. He chuckled. "I have a mutation called piebald. That's actually why my pack kicked me out. They saw me as weird and unnatural." He made a little hmph sound. She circled him. "Well, I think you're handsome." She stated with a smile. He smiled back. "So are you by yourself?" She sighed. "Yeah. You?"
🖤Black Pearl🖤

Posted 2024-09-05 12:28:13
My day is going good! My lead wolf is getting old and I'll be so sad when I'll have to pick a new one ;-; I'm thinking of making her adopted son take over for her!
Thorn

Posted 2024-09-10 15:14:44 (edited)

- What are your plans for your next Stud/Leader/Both?

As it currently is, my lead is set to die in just under two in-game years---But the perfect part is, so is my stud! They're about an in-game month apart in age, and so I've been thinking about making my new heir a stud for the very first time since joining WD I have my lead currently paired with a simply gorgeous G1 novus-eyed blueschists gal (all of my favorite things, prefect to start a fresh introduction to the royal line) and with my lead as a T* base, I hope to get a really nice blueschist heir to fill both slots! I may then see if I can pair him with a daughter of my current stud, to intertwine the lines, which would be very amazing. But yeah! That's what I'm currently aiming for---A novus-eyed blueschist heir to take my leader's place, and become the new pack stud!

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻️‍🌈

Search Topic