Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: ECHOCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

Padding underneath the towering pine trees, stomach twinging with uneasiness, paws itching to run back to Moonclan territory. Pushing on, I parted my jaws, tasting the air for the three herbs I needed. Catching a faint scent of burdock root, I trotted over to a dark bush. Digging through the wet dirt and down to the dark, bulb roots I clawed a few off and pushed them towards Moonstar. "Carry them for me," I mumbled around the horse tail I was carrying.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Herb gathering - Tags: Shadebelly

Moonstar grumbled, grabbing the roots. ''I need to discuss matters of borders with Echostar.'' she meowed sullenly. ''Can you wait a second for me?'' Without waiting for a response, she dumped the herbs on the ground in a neat pile, and trotted towards Echoclans camp. Surprisingly, there was no one at the entrance. And there he was- Echostar! She trotted towards him cheerfully, but then dropped it, realizing they werent alone. ''I must discuss matters with you in your den.'' She spoke coolly, an act of defense so the other cats wouldn't know what was going on between them.

π‘…π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“Žβœ©

Posted 4 days ago
Batclaw

Pausing in my grooming at the scent of Moonclan, hackles rising and claws sliding out as Moonstar trotted into camp like she owned it and whispered something to EchoStar. "Moonclan intruder!" I yowled, glowering threatenly at the shecat.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
Echostar

Echostar jumped up, fur bristling and then saw it was just Moonstar, plus another cat who smelled like a mix of herbs.
Just their med cat... I thought.
(Sorry for the late response, going to bed)

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 4 days ago
(we can continue tmrow ^^)

π‘…π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“Žβœ©

Posted 3 days ago
Owlbreeze

The small tom made his way back in the forest surronded by reddish and orange colored trees and falling leaves, that anticipated leaf-bare coming soon; for that very reason he was carrying a bundle of herbs, consisting of coltsfoot and dandelion, which barely fitted his grip. This, as preparation for the cold season that would bury them under capes of freezing snow. It wouldn't be any fun to dig through all that; and they wouldn't be as effective neither, wilted.

As the medicine cat was reaching camp he noticed a Moonclan cat; it was Moonstar, talking to Echostar. That was werid; what could the Moonclan leader be doing here? Could something really bad have happened, to come all the way here herself instead of waiting for the next gathering? - He tought to himself. At least that was until he saw their medicine cat near, digging for burdock roots with a modest pile of recently gathered herbs. Oh, they must have came to collect some herbs they need. And leave notice of; or something as that, it must be. He didn't give it much more tought and went to greet the other herbalist. "Hello Shadebelly; sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you might need some other herb we could have and spare for your clan?".
CranberryFox

Posted 3 days ago
Echostar

Echostar let his fur lie flat.
"Moonstar, what are you doing here?" Echostar inquired, trying to sound as formal as possible. Inside though, he thought he might burst with happiness.
Ocean blue eyes...

Posted 3 days ago
Shadebelly

"Hello Owlbreeze," I meowed, staring blankly at the tom. "Do you happen to have any dock leaves you could spare?" I took a step back, whiskers twitching in surprise at the involuntary move. My instincts were screaming at me to return to Moonclan territory, someone's hurtΒ  "Nevermind Owlbreeze, I have to go. Please bring some to the next gathering if you can spare some." Rushing over to Moonstar, I yelped in surprise as claws whisked past my muzzle, a scrawny black tom with yellow eyes growled, "Get out of here filthy Moonclanner!" Batclaw snared.

"With pleasure," I meowed coldly, pushing past the tom. "Moonstar. We need to leave. Now." Not giving her a chance to respond I turned and trotted briskly out of Echoclan's camp.
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 days ago
BrightSong she/her - Warrior -

Bright peeked out from behind a fallen log, before sneaking past the drama and sitting down "cluelessly" in the clearing.

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 3 days ago
Echostar

Echostar was confused by the medicine cat's actions, but knew that these were Starclan's secrets- not ones he should go digging for.
"A pleasure having you at camp." Echostar said.

Search Topic