Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: ECHOCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 hours ago
BrightSong -She/Her - Warrior

"It's fine, that's between you and her. Just- go. I'm getting a headache from all these herbs." She grumbled, she knew they had good intentions she just wanted peace.

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 4 hours ago
Batclaw

Frowning at her attitude, I scoffed, lip curling in anger, grabbing the finch I stormed over to the freshkill pile, dropping it and sitting next to lionstorm. "How was you're day?"

(What's going on, is batclaw sick? He's actually having a normal conversation with lionstorm😱)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 hours ago
Echostar

"Uh... no thanks- I'm good for now..." he said, slightly embarrased.

πŸ§‡π•Žπ•’π•—π•—π•π•–π•¨π• π•π•—πŸ§‡

Posted 4 hours ago
Owlbreeze

Coming back to the medicine den with some fallen oak leaves, he saw upon entring Batclaw storming out of the cave, finch in his jaw; Could something have happened? Inside, the brown cat saw Brightsong laying on her nest and decided to check on her wounds. "Hi Brightsong. May I check how your scratches are healing?" He asked, then noticing a few re-opened ones. How did she manage to get them open already?? Anyways, my job is to heal, not to be cuestioning my clanmates. After all, they don't seem that bad. "Please stay here for a moment, so that I can put treatment again on those open cuts you have" he meowed, after lightly sighing. Finishing applying the ointment once again, this time he made sure to put more cowebs on them to make sure it would stay in place. "Apart from those open wounds the other ones seem to be healing really well; if you stay without moving a lot, tomorrow morning maybe you could go. Just.. don't fight a fox anytime soon, unless you'd like to gamble risking losing limbs".
CranberryFox

Posted 4 hours ago
Sleekfur walks into the camp painting. "Brownpaw's training is goingΒ  better then what I expected." He explained.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 4 hours ago
BrightSong she/her - Warrior -

She nodded, before curling up and falling asleep.

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 4 hours ago
Batclaw

"Really? Tell me how my sons training is going," I meowed, narrowing my at the deputy.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 hours ago
"Well, he is really quick and smart. He hardly needs any input from me." He said. "But he relies on his strength too much." He gaze at batclaw steadily. "He got me off my paws twice."

Posted 4 hours ago
Batclaw

"That's good," I meowed, the corner of my lip curving up slightly. "If he relies on his strength to much, then fix it. It's you're job after all, being his mentor."
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 hours ago
Sleekfur chuckled. "I'll see what I can do, he will make a good worrior, when I am done with him." He leans forward and kicks her between the ears. "You raised him up to be a smart and efficient apprentice." He said sitting down. "He is a good friend, so are you."

Search Topic