Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 19 hours ago (edited)
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth dropped off the two squirrels she and Ashfur had managed to catch before her ears pricked at Moonwalker's summons.

Stepping lightly to the Gathering area, she sat with her tail curled beneath her feet, expecting Moonwalker to just announce something sun-brained, like publicly declaring his love for Shadebelly or chastising everyone for not going on enough patrols though he slept through every single patrol. She never expected the truth.

Hearing that Moonstar was dead, Snarltooth reeled. Moonstar was dead? Moonstar had been a cat that Snarltooth actually half-respected...now she would have to follow this mouse-brain of a former deputy? And Crispleaf too...Snarltooth didn't have any particular arguments with him, but he always just seemed a little air-headed and never properly grounded in his tasks.

Snarltooth's claws dug into the ground and after a moment, she whisked around, stalking back to the warriors den. She would have to do some careful thinking about her place in this Clan once Moonwalker became the next Moonstar.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 19 hours ago
(The kit was stillborn, btw. It's dead)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 18 hours ago
MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader
He glanced at the warriors den, his former home- before padding up to the leaders den. Maybe now it would be easier for him and ShadeBelly to meet.

Posted 18 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Crisp leaf

"Yea,hopefully they will be as calm as Venus fire was and still is" she chuckled then lifted her head at moonwalkers call and listened from where she was."she's-dead?" She muttered in to much shock to comprehend what was happening.

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags:open

The she cat narrowed her eyes at the news in thought.does this mean I'm stuck following a cat that sleeps the patrols away and is barely ever seen doing anything? And who will be the next deputy? she pondered this

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 18 hours ago

He sat stiff, it was so- unnatural, different. He didn't feel like a leader, be he knew he was one. Maybe it would change soon? His tail flicked and he stared straight ahead.

Posted 17 hours ago
AdderPaw

adderpaw would pad into the clan

cool guy (hiatus)

Posted 17 hours ago
Shadebelly

Rising my my nest, I yawned, tired after spending almost all night awake, reeling over the sudden shock of moonstar death, and moonwalker promotion to leader. two moonstar is a row
Dynamite1429

Posted 17 hours ago

He paced inside his den, without so many cats- even the small cave seemed spacious.

Posted 15 hours ago (edited)
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Open

The queen was laying in the queens den eyes slightly closed.Her two kits where laying curled up next to her.
(Idk ima say she had them)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 12 hours ago
(I edited Snarltooth's  last entry to fit Moonstar's stillborn kit)
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth rose from where she had been taking a short nap to help calm down her ruffled fur, then gave her pelt a quick groom before heading out.

Oh...in all this excitement, I forgot - Sandstone had her kits! Maybe I should go see the little scraps...

She made her way to the nursery, sticking her head in and blinking in the relatively low light. "Hello, Sandstone...think I could say hello to the Clan's new future warriors?"
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic