Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 10 hours ago
AdderKit

AdderKit would bounce happily to the nursery

(OUT OF RP- I forgot that he is a kit rn 🙁)

cool guy (hiatus)

Posted 10 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:

The queen lifted her head smiled "of course!" She said seeming quite happy someone seemed to care other than Venus fire who actually didn't know yet how that she thought about it.

(One sec I'll put their cs in ^^)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 10 hours ago (edited)
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf rose to his paws slowly, still in shock.

"Wow..." he muttered, then thought carefully about his next move. I guess I should go to the Gathering...now that I'm the new MoonClan deputy...

He made his way through the mountainous terrain to the Gathering place where the territories intersected.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 10 hours ago
(Guys MoonStar is at the gathering rn)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 10 hours ago
Shadebelly

"Don't stay to long, Sandstone and the kits need plenty of rest," I meowed, running my paw down the curve of their backs and limbs, checking for deformations.

(What do kits look like and what are their names?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 10 hours ago (edited)
(Kits are refered to as name-kit, prefix is used for the first part!!)

Adder kit

Adder kit would settle down into a small nest in the corner cleaning her messy fur with his paws

cool guy (hiatus)

Posted 10 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth approached carefully, bending down to smell the small, milky bundles. The little calicos mewled and squirmed and Snarltooth found herself sucked into their soft, downy pelt and the way they just instinctively knew Sandstone was their mother, their sanctuary.

"They're beautiful," she whispered, unusually emotional. Feelings of pain and sadness overwhelmed her, knowing that she would never have the ability to nurse her own litter, or raise a kit to be a strong Clanmate for those around them. It hurt so badly, she could hardly breathe, staring at these tiny bundles of fluff. The nursery would never be Snarltooth's destination, and it tore her apart inside.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 10 hours ago
(Cool guy, I think Shadebelly was talking about Sandstone's new kits)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 10 hours ago
(I am dumb I am sorry 😔)

cool guy (hiatus)

Posted 10 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Shade belly,snarl tooth

The she was smiling like she'd just met Star clan."thank you,this little one is storm kit and this is frost kit" she said happily looking down at the two tiny kits and made a promise to never let them out of her sight till they could get a mentor.

(Almost done with their sheets!)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic