Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: Outside the Clans [RP]

Posted 4 days ago
Rueben - Kittypet - Tom; He/Him

Rueben got brave to leap over his fence to try the mouse, he wouldn't usually do this due to paranoia that something bigger was going to appear from the forest, but he was curious of the mouse.
He pawed the mouse closer to him and used his teeth to tear away the mouse's pelt, then he took a bite, chewing slowly.
"Mmhmm... That's really good, it's weird, but in a good way." he said, swallowing the bite and taking another one, purring quietly.
When he was done, he licked his muzzle clean.
"Thank you, Sunflower, you are a very sweet soul to be doing this." he purred.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 4 days ago
(Trying to find a way for DarkTail to ruin this)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 4 days ago
(pick on finch or smth)

Finch - Loner - Tom; He/Him

Finch carried a rabbit back to his temporary shelter, his skinny body and camouflaging color making it easy to weave through the forest without problem.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 4 days ago
Sunflower

"No problem! We always have to much mice in the barn anyways, you could come and visit if you want!"

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 4 days ago
(Plot twist: hidden shelter is DarkTails burrow)

Posted 4 days ago
(ooh yesss)

Rueben - Kittypet - Tom; He/Him

Rueben leapt back up on the fence, frowning a little.
"I'd love to visit, but..." he trailed off.
"I... Just can't... Especially after last night, there's danger everywhere I walk, and even if I'm not alone and with others, it's still a knot in my gut that something will go wrong."
A shiver ran down his spine and his fur puffed out slightly, before he started licking his fur to calm it down.
He looked back at Sunflower.
"I know that it's good for me to get out, but I just don't want to.."

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 4 days ago
Sunflower

"Don't worry, I can always bring the mice to you either way!" Sunflower said.
After finishing his share and whipping his muzzle clean, Sunflower purred goodbye.
"If I see that cat of yours, I'll give it some scars to remember!" he joked.

Posted 4 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Walker slinked out of the border and into unknown territory- however it didn't seem unknown to him. Eventually he stopped at a dirty, stinky junkyard.

Grab the catmint and get out- grab the catmint and get out-

"Walker! Is that you? I thought we told you that you had to stay with your little mama. You couldn't handle this life." A voice came out.

"Oh god- Night?" Walker groaned. The giver of his partial blindness- his brother.

"That's my bro! Now you better have a good reason for coming here." The cat named Night proclaimed.

"I just need some catmint." Walker puffed his fur up.

"Woah there bro! Don't get your fur in a fluffle- you know the price though." Night cooed. Beckoning Walker closer.

MoonWalker knew the pricing for herbs, he raised a leg. Night proceeded to give a painful scar-leaving cut. And before another word could be spoken Walker was already running off with the herbs.

(Night is a very minor character. Which is why he won't have his own signup)

Posted 4 days ago
(Alr back to DarkTail I go)

DarkTail - Rogue - Shecat - She/Her

DarkTail squeezed out of her burrow, searching for prey to eat. She wasn't starving- but she was still hungry.

Posted 4 days ago
Sunflower

Sunflower darted into a bush when an unfamiliar cat came. He saw Night- one of the meaner felines scratch his leg, and then dart away. The newcomer quickly grabbed some catmint then ran back into the clan cat's territories.
weird...
Sunflower shrugged it off and hurried back home.

Search Topic