Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: Outside the Clans [RP]

Posted 3 days ago
Lilith - Rogue - Shecat - She/Her

Lilith perked her head, her body groaning as she stood. She wasn't that old- but her body had aged.

She lingered in the branches of a tall tree, eyeing the felines below her. One carrying mice and the other sporting a collar.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 3 days ago
Rueben - Kittypet - Tom; He/Him

Rueben noticed Sunflower and smiled.
"Oh, Sunflower, you've done it again!" He laughed.
"Yes, I would love a mouse right about now."
He hopped down from the fence with a quiet purr.
He's getting slightly better at going outside of his comfort zone, but he will never venture too far.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(Ship)

Lilith Rogue - SheCat - She/Her -

She continued her spying, trying to lipread their words- nothing exciting seemed to be happening though.

Posted 3 days ago
Sunflower

Sunflower purred.
"It's always good sharing mice!"
Sunflower sat down and started having the tender meat, and the unnerving feeling that someone was watching him swept over him.
"Do ya feel a gaze? Cause I feel a gaze..."

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 3 days ago (edited)

Rueben enjoyed the mouse, but his stomach dropped slightly when Sunflower asked about a gaze.
"A gaze? What do you mean by a gaze...?" He asked, obviously now paranoid, his tail anxiously sweeping the forest floor.

Finch - Loner - Tom; He/Him

Finch stretched as he woke up from his long rest, yesterday was exhausting, he wanted to go back to sleep, but he needed some food before he could.
He walked up to the stream and watched for any moving fish - he would try his claws at fishing today.
He saw a fish lazily swimming by, he stood still for a few seconds being diving into the water.
His vision was obscured, but he managed to get the fish with his claws, he got the fish in his jaws before swimming up to the surface and returning to land.
He breathed heavily, but in his jaws was a nice large fish, he would have plenty to pick from this kill.
Shaking out his fur, he returned to his shelter, where he would eat in peace.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
Sunflower

Sunflower shook his head.
"Probably nothin'." he said, "I guess I'm used to the mice staring at me..." he joked, halfheartedly.

Posted 3 days ago

Rueben sighed softly.
"Yeah... It probably isnt anything..."
Rueben continued eating his mouse, trying to stay away from the topic within his mind.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(Watching form above)

Posted 3 days ago

Rueben finished what was left of the mouse, and waved his tail as a goodbye to Sunflower, leaping back over the fence and into his twoleg's territory.
Although previously convincing himself there was nothing watching him, he couldnt shake off the feeling that eyes were actually watching him...

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
Sunflower

Sunflower sensed the uneasiness in the cat's voice and gave him a quick lick.
"I'm sure you'll be alright." he said.
Then Sunflower started to return to his bar.

Search Topic