Skip to main content
Main Content

⋆⦑Lupaerverse | Interactive Pixel Wolf Adopts⦒⋆ {OPEN} {Halloween Event!}

⋆⦑Lupaerverse | Interactive Pixel Wolf Adopts⦒⋆ {OPEN} {Halloween Event!}
Posted 2024-09-19 23:46:28 (edited)

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Active event! Read here : ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

You've unexpectedly ventured into an unknown bit of the world. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming, everything seems pretty normal here..
Until a rotund bouncing ball of fluff launches itself at you.

"Hi! Oh boy, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a new friend- You're staying, right? Right? AMAZING! Oh I'll have to introduce you to my other friends, they're just like me you'll LOVE them I promise- Me? Oh, I'm Trinket, the resident "spastic but lovable mascot" whatever that means. C'mon, lets go!"

And just like that, you've been accepted into the pack.
Welcome to Lupaeven.

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑Quick Travel⦒⟢⋆
-
-Trinket's Abode- Learn about stuff and look at shiny things!
( ^ Contains Important Information including TOS)
-
- Crafty Corner - Make a new friend or look at shiny items!
-
- Jaunt - Explore the Lupaerverse!
-
-Chop Block Adoption Shop - Bring home a new friend!
-
-The Nameless Place - Something secret goes on here!
-
-Treasury - Look at all the friends you have!
-
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-19 23:46:47 (edited)

𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓮
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Trinket has led you to a strangely shaped building in the middle of Lupsville. It seems to be made from tree bark, dried palm fronds, tangled ivy, and random shiny bits of random objects. After opening the swinging door not so gracefully, she leads you into the main room. Posters of Lupaer, museum cases containing shiny objects, and statistical graphs line the walls.

"Welcome to my home! Oh, those? I love counting and collecting things. I keep an eye out for unusual happenings around the Lupaerverse so others don't have to! I've documented most locations and stuff around here, but I'm still discovering things since I'm only one set of eyes. Oh! I know! Maybe you could help? "

⋆⟣⦑ Known Lupaer Mutations / Types ⦒⟢⋆
There are currently 6 discovered and ???-ish undiscovered mutations or types. Maybe explore some?

"Let's play a game! Since I can't be everywhere at once, I'm recruiting people to find unusual things in the Lupaerverse. Who knows, maybe if you discover one you'll get a prize."

⋆⟣⦑Discovered⦒⟢⋆

-Normal Lupaer : Lupaer live in the Lupaerverse, they are small bundles of fur that resemble wolves. They do not possess the legs to walk and therefore must bounce to move about. One notable Lupaer is Trinket, the mysterious lovable bouncing sphere of joy.

- The Lupcan : Lupcan are distant relatives of the Lycan and Werewolves. Lupcan are prone to wander during the full moon and have a mad craving for artificial sugar found in popular candies given out during Hallows Eve.. They reside in The Hallows, a deep cavern network large enough for an entirely different world, all hidden beneath the ground we stand on. Trinket discovered one of the entrance tunnels that lead directly into the Lupcan territory, this provoked the current Lupcan Alpha to reveal herself.

-Currently only found in the event locations.

-Mini Base : It's very... small? Mini Lupaer originally appeared in the mysterious Barrier Zone. They say this place is result of a critical failure in the main power generator for the lab, causing the entire place to be believed uninhabitable. However, when an explorer and the heroic Trinket decide to snoop around, a new friend suddenly reveals itself.

-Discovered by Waffle [ #141752 ]

-Bobtail Lupaer : Originally found in the ancient Cryptic Tomb, these strange bundles of fluff are said to reside in dark, secluded areas. Their shortened tail causes some balance issues but allows them to retreat into the shrubs quicker without snagging on the branches. When Trinket and a traveler decide to snoop around the graves, one bobtail decided to show them the darkness isn't for the feeble frail.

-Mini Wings : Wings Psybald have a knack for randomly jumping off tall objects such as the interior rafters of abandoned warehouses. Their small size and light fur allow them to fall slower than normal Lupaer. However, they still eventually have to find the ground. Thankfully they're pretty hardy.

-Discovered by Faeren [ #72845 ]

-Huntress Piebald : It's very fancy. One of five normal piebald. Huntress piebald were first observed in the Meadowspring Woods, they use the blinding sun rays to hide from travelers. One curious Huntress decided Trinket and her companion looked friendly enough to reveal themself instead of hiding.

⋆⟣⦑ Triva ⦒⟢⋆
- Lupaer is composed of two Latin words. It means "Air wolf" representing their need to bounce instead of walking. The way locals pronounce it is "Lup-pear." Who named the first one? No one will know...
-
- Lupaer were originally meant to be called "Bloop Wolves" after their hilarious nature similar to movie bloopers.
-
-There were Five "Bloop Wolves" made before converting to Lupaer: Trinket, Genesis, Simper, Sash, and Phantom (who is owned by a fruit.)
-
- Trinket mysteriously appeared one day. A lonely Lupaer named Sash unofficially "adopted" her and raised her like her own pupper. Since then Trinket frequents the place where Lupaer usually appear, she hopes of leading them to the adoption center before they wander off and become lost.
-

⋆⟣⦑ Currency Conversion ⦒⟢⋆
-  -{ Standard 500 SC = 1 GC = 1 Chippie }- -
A Chippie is a store credit, you can redeem it in place of normal currency. Chippies are obtained via item trade, leaving Lupaer at the adoption shop, or other special events.
Mixed payments accepted.

- -{Items accepted}- -
- Guarana = 5 GC
- RMA = 3 GC
- Marking Opacity Changer = 1 GC
- Dingbat Pathfinder = 1 GC
- Blue Sage = 15 GC
- Wolf Meat = 30 GC

- -{Only Accepting for a Limited Time}- -
- Den Materials (Max of each: 5) = 20 SC
- Bone Marrow (Max at a time: 5) = 50 SC
- Herb Bundles (Max at a time: 5) = 50 SC
- Hevl Eye Applicator (Only Accepting 1) = 15 GC
- Marking Applicators = 5 GC
- Marking Removers (Max at a time: 5) = 1 GC
- Lucky Feet (Max at a time: 5) = 50 SC
- Healing Salve (Max at a time: 10) = 100 SC

⋆⟣⦑ Art TOS ⦒⟢⋆
*Subject to change as needed.

- You may trade or give up Lupaer to other players on this thread. Please inform me so I can update the Treasury.
-
- You may give your Lupaer a small bio or short story to add more character to it, I'd be happy to put in your Treasury with the art. This resets if the Lupaer leaves your Treasury.
-
- You may NOT claim the art as your own. Art pieces were all made by me ( AMac / #144013 ) and should always be credited back to me. The signature "MAC" under each art piece should NOT be removed.
-
-I'm 3 hours ahead of WD time, please understand I will most likely be making your art between 15:00 and 20:00 WD time (which is between 6pm and 11pm my time) on weekdays. Weekends vary.

⋆⟣⦑ Updates ⦒⟢⋆

- 10/5/2024: Tweaked find chance on Cryptic Tomb and The Hallowed Throne, upped Lupcan chance by 10%
- 10/3/2024: Fisrt Normal Bobtail Psy appeared- Discovered in event area Cryptic Tomb
- 10/2/2024: First Mini Wings Psybald appeared- Discovered in the Overgrown Factory
- 10/1/2024: The Hallows introduced - New base (Lupcan) and costumes

- 9/30/2024: Breeding officially opens after overdue wait.
- 9/29/2024: Edited some pages for easier viewing, updated jaunt/item prices
- 9/28/2024: First Huntress Normal Piebald appeared- Discovered in Meadowspring Woods
- 9/27/2024: First Mini Base Psy appeared - Discovered in Barrier Zone
- 9/22/24 : Chance on Normal areas increased from 10% to 20%, first timers now get a guaranteed find on their first Normal Area jaunt

- If you have any questions or find a hiccup, please contact me. -

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-19 23:47:05 (edited)

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓻
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
You've come to a little storefront with bright white letters on the window, the building has obviously seen better days but it doesn't deter you from poking around. Trinket is inside, carefully balancing a bottle on her head.. How'd she get it there in the first place?

"Friend! Up for a shopping spree? Great, hold this. The owner says it'll help me explore better so I'm buying a bunch of them in exchange for shiny prickly things! You should look for something, I bet it'll be useful. They said we could also make a magic friend appear for more even more shiny prickly things! Exciting!"

⋆⟣⦑ » Item Shop « ⦒⟢⋆

-
{ 100 sc } Josephs Coat Rose -" A pretty flower for a pretty lass. "
Guarantee female find if positive.
-
{ 100 sc } Licorice Root -" Emits a stout smell, some guy might like this. "
Guarantee male find if positive.
-
{ 250 sc } Bumble Bee -"What's sweeter than honey? Sharing it with a tiny friend! "
Adds %20 to find chance
-
{ 500 sc } Wisp'o'Bottle - "A little light in a little jar willing to brighten your path."
Adds %50 to find chance
-

-
{ 50 sc } Tiny Camera - "How do Lupaer use these?
Make a copy of your Lupaer into a 150x150 px profile icon
-
{ 150 sc } Lollipop - "Swirling colors go round and round and… "
Randomize eye color
-
{ 150 sc } Unlabeled Spice bottle - "Really, should you go around sniffing unidentified objects?"
Randomize nose color
-
{ 300 sc } Sweet Carrot - "Mama said eat your carrots for good eyesight.."
Changes eye color
-
{ 300 sc } Dust bunny - "Dust is the dandruff of nature."
Change nose color
-

- -{ EVENT COSTUMES }- -

{ 150 sc } (Normal & Mini bases) Pumpkins - "These are far too perfect for pie."
Applies the "Pumpkins" decor to Normal or Mini Lupaer of choice.
-

- -{ Players can split cost of other items if also purchasing a Shiny Pebble }- -
-
{ 200 sc } Rainbow Berries - "Colorful and tasty!"
Passes down eye or nose genetics to litter from parent of choice.
-
{ 250 sc } Odd Flower - "This smells funny.."
Change the gender of an unbred Lupaer.
-
{ 500sc } Strange Antler -" It shimmers like silver."
One mutation from the parent of choice passes to the litter.
-
{ 800 sc } Shiny Pebble - "Help your wolf display their love! "
Enables breeding between two wolves from different players. Guaranteed 2 puppers- one for each player. Both players must agree.
-
{ 800 sc } Beef Jerky - "Mm, tasty burnt leather rope. "
Guaranteed 2 Puppers.
-
{ 1,000 sc } Kettle Corn - "The best popcorn of all!"
Guaranteed 3 Puppers.
-

‐ ╼❖╾ ‐

- Have an abundance of unwanted items? Never fear, sell them here for Chippies!
Items have an SC value next to them. The value MUST add up to at least .5 (half) of a Chippie to be sold.

- 1 Chippie = 500 SC = 1 GC
- .5 Chippie = 250 SC

Limit of 10 Chippies per week, however Chippies never expire.

⋆⟣⦑ » Custom Creator « ⦒⟢⋆
Want an extra special friend? Look no further. Create a customized Lupaer based off of your reference or description given.
Base price is 2000 sc or 4 GC

Name/User:
Base: ( Discovered: Normal, Mini, ???)
Gender: (For breeding purposes, please choose M or F. If neither are chosen the Lupaer will be unable to breed.)
Reference:
Extras: (May call for extra charges.)

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-19 23:47:20 (edited)

𝓙𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽 / 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

Here stands a large map filled with squiggles and diagrams, something only a child could understand it seems. Trinket bounds up to you in her usual bouncy mood.

"This is the Lupaerverse.. It's our home, our sanctuary. You should sight see, it's very beautiful, extraordinary even, breath taking at least! Maybe some friends will tag along?"

⋆⟣⦑ If You Fail ⦒⟢⋆
Don't worry! Even failing leads to something good.
If your requested jaunts from the same order fail you'll receive a refund. 
This applies to Normal Areas :
- Fail 4 times in a row to receive a random item.
- Fail 5 times in a row to receive a boost from 20% to 50%.
- Fail 10 times in a row to receive a guaranteed special Lupaer.
-
- Failing a Medium Tier always grants you x2 Items.
-
- Failing a Legendary Trail always grants you x3 items.
-

⋆⟣⦑ Don't forget to stock up on items before you leave ! Crafty Corner ⦒⟢⋆
-

⋆⟣⦑ Normal Areas ⦒⟢⋆
- -{ 150 SC }- -
- -{ Guaranteed Find for New Friends! }- -
- Meadowspring Woods : A warm forest dotted with sun beams shining through the foliage.
20% Success rate. If positive, also has slight chance to find Piebalds.
-
- Barrier Zone : Something happened here, strange figures are occasionally seen..
20% Success rate. If positive, also has slight chance to find Psy Muties.
-
- Marsh Isles : Lots of water and spiky grass here, perfect for jumping through!
20% Success rate, has 10% chance to find item on fail. No special Lupaer chance.

⋆⟣⦑ Medium Tier ⦒⟢⋆
- -{ 1,000 SC = 2 GC }- -
- Boulder Plateau : So much open space, a wonderful place!
40% Success rate. If positive, also has higher chance to find Piebalds, slight chance of finding Psy Muties.
-
- Deep Grotto : Quite spooky in here, yet somehow mesmerizing..
40% Success rate. If positive, also has higher chance to find Psy Muties, slight chance of finding Piebalds.
-
- Overgrown Factory : Oh my, such beauty nested in chaos!
20% Success rate. If positive, also has very high chance of finding Psybalds, slight chance of Normal with an item.

⋆⟣⦑ Legendary Trails ⦒⟢⋆
- -{ 2,000 SC = 4 GC }- -
- The Jungle Edge : The trees sway like magnificent beasts battling the wind.
70% Success rate. If positive, also has very high chance of finding Piebalds, slightly higher chance of finding Psy Muties
-
- Ocean Craig : Lupaer swim surprisingly well..
70% Success rate. If positive, also has very high chance of finding Psy Muties, slightly higher chance of finding Piebalds.
-
- Abandoned Amusement Park : It's very eerie here, the fog doesn't help.
40% Success rate. If positive, also has very high chance of finding Psybalds, slight chance of finding a normal with x3 items

⋆⟣⦑ EVENT ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑ The Hallows ⦒⟢⋆
- -{ All areas have a 40% success rate. Items are applicable to raise chance. }- -
-
- { 250 sc } Haunted Hills : Misty glowing shapes roll across these lands even without moonlight..
50% of finding a normal, 40% of finding a special (Piebald or Psy), 10% of finding a Lupcan.
-
- { 500 sc } Cryptic Tomb : Spiders, snakes, ancient traps, more spiders..
20% of finding a normal, 40% of finding a special (Piebald or Psy), 40% of finding a Lupcan.
-
- { 1,000 sc } The Hallowed Throne : The mysterious Lupcan Alpha.. They watch your every move.
10% of finding a normal, 20% of finding a special (Piebald, Psy, or Psybald), 70% of finding a Lupcan.

Negative On Roll Streak (NORS):
Regular areas have FIR (Fail In a row) but event ares will have NORS. They work the same as FIR but in a slightly different way.
-
Failing 3 in a row grants a costume
-
Failing 4 in a row grants an item
-
Failing 5 in a row ups the success rate from 40% to 80%
-
Failing 6 is an automatic Lupcan.

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-19 23:47:35 (edited)

𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
You stroll among a little side street inside the city of Lupsville. The soft glow from patio string lights adds to the ambience, the crisp air subtly giving fall vibes..
Trinket appears beside you, you realize she's been there for awhile now. 

"Hi! Yeah, I've been following you for ten minutes. I wanted to show you this building, this place, a place I'm glad I'm not in, but wish everyone who can't be here to come here.. This is where Lupaer without a home go to. Their friend either couldn't be friends anymore or the Lupaer mysteriously appeared one day.. Maybe you could bring one home?"

⋆⟣⦑Front Office⦒⟢⋆

- -{Pickup}- -
Found an adorable Lupaer you wish to give a loving home and fuzzy blanket to? Just sign this paper and off you go! If adopting multiple please use separate forms.
Adoption fee is a flat 500 SC or 1 GC.

-Name/User :
-Room # of Lupaer :
-New Name of Lupaer :
-Payment Option :
-Extra Notes :

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

- -{Drop Off}- -
Have a Lupaer you just don't quite vibe with? Leave them here with us, we'll care for them until someone else brings them home. Just fill out this paper and off you go.
Receive half a Chippie (shop credit) when leaving a Lupaer, maximum 10 per month.

-Name/User :
-Name of Lupaer :
-Extra Notes :
-Final Choice? (Y) or (N) :

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

- -{Rooms /Available Lupaer}- -

Appeared/Surrendered?: Appeared

An empty folder is stapled on the door. Looking inside the room, you find some common bedroom furnishing.

An empty folder is stapled to the door. Looking inside the room, you find some common bedroom furnishing.

An empty folder is stapled on the door. Looking inside the room, you find some common bedroom furnishing.

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-19 23:47:47 (edited)

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Trinket is found staring up at a sign. She seems perplexed.
"I don't know why they never gave this place a name, it's quite strange.. Everyone knows you come here to start a family, though. Two Lupaer who are deeply in love can come home with a new bundle of joy.. Never really understood this chemistry stuff anyhow, I'd rather be exploring ruined buildings."

Requiring a quiet room and a little privacy, Lupaer are able to have "puppers" when two of them decide to fall in love. Lupaer can have 1, sometimes 2, but rarely 3 puppers, and may pass their genetics to the litter.

- Males can breed up to 5 females every week, the only exception being the public stud or special occasions.
-
- Females have a cooldown after having the litter. After 7 days you may breed them again. The litter may arrive anywhere on the first day to three days after being bred.
-
- Players may use the public stud, their own males, or one from a different player who agreed to with a Shiny Pebble.
-
-Using your stud instead of others has a 200 sc fee to get things set up. Candles included.
-

Don't forget to check the items before proceeding! - -{Crafty Corner}- -

Breeding two normal will result in a normal with either coat base of the parents plus a mix of their markings or occasionally other markings.
-
The eyes and nose of either parent have a chance to pass down to the litter but will most likely be a different color.
-
Heterochromia and other special eyes can occur randomly, be rarely passed down via hetero x hetero, or by using Rainbow Berries.
-
Mutations can be passed to any or all puppers in the litter. Two different piebald mutations cannot cross but rarely occur in the same litter.
-
Different bases cannot be crossed. Mini x Mini is acceptable but Normal x Mini will result in the Lupaer refusing each other.

⋆⟣⦑ » Public Stud « ⦒⟢⋆
- -{ The new guy is shy.. He'll be available soon! }- -
Name:
Base:
Extra:
Fee:
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-22 19:00:53
I'll go on two explores at the Meadowspring Woods, no items please!

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Posted 2024-09-22 21:08:00 (edited)
@Waffle
Since it's your first Normal jaunt - one of your excursions was 100% successful! The other happened to be a positive as well, leaving you with two new friends.

Base: Normal
Extra: N/A

Base: Normal
Extra: N/A

You've also received a Vault Key - Use this to view your Lupaer, Items, and Chippie count. Waffle's Vault

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-09-22 21:35:13
I'd like to go through the Barrier zone twice, and get a tiny camera from crafty corner pls!

Faeren

Posted 2024-09-23 12:27:07
woohoo! Lucks on my side apparently~

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Search Topic