Skip to main content
Main Content

⋆⦑Lupaerverse | Interactive Pixel Wolf Adopts⦒⋆ {OPEN} {Halloween Event!}

Posted 2024-10-01 16:32:53
@Waffle
Your Mini seem to have something to show you.. Congrats on becoming a proud grandluparent! Ember had one pupper and is on cooldown until the 8th.

Base : Mini (mutie)
Extra: N/A

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-01 19:55:59 (edited)

ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
The winds grow cold..
As the foliage of summer shifts with the temperature, Trinket grows restless with each day. More and more time is spent away from the city as she explores deeper into the grotto discovered not that long ago, all alone.. Until one day you decide to follow her.
"I'm glad you followed me, friend." Clearly your stealth didn't work.
"I wanted to tell everyone, but wasn't quite sure how they'd react. I've found something, someone. Someone.. Not quite like the others. I don't know if I should be afraid or if I'm intrigued.." Her attention shifts towards the cave opening as a long, eerie wail beckons from down below.. 

ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Welcome one welcome all to the Lupaerverse Halloween event! Ready for spooky month with the Lupaer? Well, let's jump in!
Introducing a new base and costumes for your fuzzy friends, October of 2024 marks the FIRST EVER Lupaerverse Halloween event. I cannot tell you enough how excited I am to reveal this new base! Trinket has also gathered some crafty fellows to make, then hide, some costumes for you to find.
Three new zones have appeared in Jaunt, this marks the center point for all your costume finding, mutant chasing needs. Now for the base reveal..
Introducing..

Get ready..

In five..

..Four..

..Three . . .

OKAY okay, fine.

- The Lupcan : Lupcan are distant relatives of the Lycan and Werewolves. Lupcan are prone to wander during the full moon and have a mad craving for artificial sugar found in popular candies given out during Hallows Eve.. They reside in The Hallows, a deep cavern network large enough for an entirely different world, all hidden beneath the ground we stand on. Trinket discovered one of the entrance tunnels that lead directly into the Lupcan territory, this provoked the current Lupcan Alpha to reveal herself.
-Cannot breed with other base.
-Currently only found in the event locations.
-Currently doesn't have decor or mutations.
-Can have rare eyes.

And a list of the costumes. Some are base exclusive! Costumes for Lupcan do not exist at this moment but may become a thing in the future. Ideas are never ending, so new costumes may appear!
Costumes are found anywhere in The Hallows, found during a fail roll on ANY location, or some can be bought.

As a treat for all travelers and friends, Trinket has decided everyone will receive
x1 Normal Pumpkins Costume that can be applied to any of your normal base Lupaer. Don't worry, it isn't permanent! Any removed costumes will be stored in your vault for later use.

Normal & Mini compatible

Normal compatible

Normal compatible

Mini compatible

Mini compatible

⋆⟣⦑Convenient Quick Travel⦒⟢⋆
-
- Crafty Corner - Make a new friend or look at shiny items!
-
- Jaunt - Explore the Lupaerverse!
-
-Treasury - Look at all the friends you have!

-

⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-01 23:21:34
Oooooh can I explore the cryptic tomb and the overgrown factory? Gc for the latter ^^

Faeren

Posted 2024-10-02 13:00:34
AMac, before I use all my SC, does the FIR apply to the Halloween specials? If so, what type (Normal, medium, legendary) does it apply to?

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Posted 2024-10-02 17:37:19
@ Faeren
Noted! I'll start on it after dinner.

@ Waffle
Actually, thank you for reminding me-
FIR doesn't apply to the regular Medium and Legendary areas because you'll automatically receive items on fail. The event areas count toward their own "FIR" count:

Failing 3 in a row grants a costume
Failing 4 in a row grants an item
Failing 5 in a row ups the success rate from 40% to 80%
Failing 6 is an automatic Lupcan.

I'm calling it Negative On Roll Streak ( NORS ) for event areas. NORS is used throughout all events and carries over from the previous, but only applies to event areas.

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-02 18:34:23
I'll go on one cryptid tomb and one haunted hills please!

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Posted 2024-10-02 21:12:25 (edited)
@ Faeren

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰!
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Canonballll!
Trinket shuffles along a ruined pulley belt that once hauled objects across the factory. She carelessly jumps between tables as you cautiously move along the rusting floor, using what little light coming through the ceiling to maneuver around. Both of you freeze as something falls from the rafters.
" What was- AH! "
A blur of white splashes into a puddle just in front of Trinket, soaking her with dirty water.
It's very soft.

You've discovered a PSY-BALD
These have physical mutations AND are piebald. This is a MINI WINGS Psybald

Success! You've navigated both areas with ease and came home with friends.

Base: Normal
Extra: Prying eyes- Crimson

Base: Mini Wings (Psybald)
Extra: Wings piebald is a Mini base exclusive- no other base can have it.

The Normal Lupaer noticed something on the way home.. You found x1 Mummie costume!
Side note- your new normal Lupaer is the 13th made. Spooky..

You've also received a Mini Wings Psybald (Randomized) token - Use this to make a new Mini Wings magically appear!
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-02 21:12:51
@ Waffle
Noted!
I'll have get to yours tomorrow, I've had a new project come up and the deadline is tomorrow night. ^^'

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-03 20:32:51
@ Waffle

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰!
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆
Eyes from the Afterlife
Entering the tomb, Trinket lets out a deep shiver as you shine your flashlight over the stone siding. Glyphs litter the walls along with what you hope is just a vine and not a large reptile, dust stirs as you make your way deeper and deeper into the tight hallways.. Until your light flickers into a sad, dimming pulse.
" You brought batteries, right? .. Right? "
Trinket backs onto your foot as the light goes out. Everything should have been dark, but two orbs are left in front of you, starting to move closer with each passing second. It seems off balance..

You've discovered a PSY MUTIE
These have physical mutations. This is a normal BOBTAIL psymutie.

One of the areas failed, but you brought home a special friend!

Base: Normal (mutie-Bobtail)
Extra: Prying eyes- Snow, No Pupils

The Bobtail found something in the bushes.. You found x1 Ghostie costume!

You've also received a Normal Bobtail (Randomized) token - Use this to make a new normal Bobtail magically appear!
⋆⟣⦑ » ⊗ « ⦒⟢⋆

⋆⟣⦑⊰ ᴀᴍᴀᴄ ⊱⦒⟢⋆

Posted 2024-10-05 14:34:39
I'll go two explores at the Cryptid Tomb and one Haunted Hills~

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Search Topic