Skip to main content
Main Content

Koi Betta Interactive Adopt (open)

Koi Betta Interactive Adopt (open)
Posted 2024-09-21 09:31:00 (edited)

—Koi Betta Interactive Adopt—

Hello! Welcome to this Interactive Adopt where you can Catch/ Collect/ and breed wonderful Koi Bettas! These wonderful fish will not naturally come as colorfully as normal bettas do! Their coloring and patterns will be along the lines of normal koi and other less colorful fish! Females & Males will have no Fin Differences!
You can find the Koi Betta Hoard Here

thread subject to change as I introduce more fins gradually including, Locations being tweaked and potential additional items!

___| Rules|____

-No tracing/stealing/ removing water marks!
-Wolvdens TOS (Terms of Services)
-No begging! Or Harassing others!

___| Catching |____

You May Do Quick Fishing but those will be 10% chance but if you fail it will add 10% more to your next Quick Fishing! These will cost 100 each time!

Fishing in general is more expensive but guarantees a Koi Betta Every Time! Fishing is 800/ 2 and depending on the location can result in diffrent colors and fins! Some Fins will be rarer than others! You can use Different Baits while you fish for some unusual Koi Bettas!

Tasty Worms
-Attracts Rarer Fins

Blood Worms 150
-Attracts a Fish with unusual body or fin | pattern or Color

Gummy Worms 150
-Attracts a Fish with More Betta Coloring

Fish Graveyard -250
-Find Fish with Skelton/ Ghostly Colors and/or Pattern Designs

Pumpkin Patch Pond -250
-Find Fish with Candy or Pumpkin Colors and/or Pattern Designs

Koi Pond
-Find Normal Koi Patterns/Colorings

River
-Find River Fish Patterns/Muddy Colorings

Northern Waters
-Find Paler Colored Fish w/ Monochrome Marks and occasionally Speckled Fish!

Ocean Corals -75 Fee
-Find Fish w/ Color and/or Patterns of various Sealife!

___| Creation |____

You can also just create your own Custom fish! All betta koi come with basic small backgrounds but here you can also ask for a custom Bg to go with your beloved fish! Just follow the list while Messaging me about it!

All customs start around 1200/3 but are subject to change depending if I have to create new lineart, complexity of patterns/colors and background!

- Fin Type (look at Fin Archives) or if you have somthing specific in mind message me with a example of said fin!
-Coloring of Body/ Eyes/ Fins
-Pattern/Style & Additional Colorings
-BG Change?

We currently have 5 Fin Types!
TI - Crowntail, Spadetail, Long
TII - Fantail, Dumbo

I do sc:gc at 400:1 and other items can be used for payment!
Cave mats -50sc each
Remnants/Food/Amusment -10sc per use
Higher valued items I'll have to check based upon the market!

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2024-09-21 09:31:12 (edited)
—Breeding—

Breeding will work a little different! Typical fishes tend to have a lot of offspring but for the sake of my sanity and this thread they shall only naturally be having 1 egg!

Breeding will be 400/1 | you may also use the public stud for an additional 200sc! Public studs have unlimited breedings while they are currently in here! But normal Koi Bettas will have 4 day cooldown for the females and 4 slots per week for the males! Babies will be Eggs and then hatch into their adult selves for simplicity sake! Eggs will take 4 days before they hatch! Eggs will tell you a pattern and fin type & vaguely about colors of a pattern!

—Public Stud—

Red Eyed Black w/ White Skeleton Pattern | White Edge Black Fantail Fin!

Red Flakes 150
-Gender Change any Fish that have yet to be Bred

Purple Flakes 200
-Instant Hatch Your Selected Egg!

Blue Flakes 400
-Remove Cooldowns/Replenish Slots on Selected Fish

Rainbow Flakes 600
-When Breeding Selected Pair they will grant Twins with a rare chance for Triplets

—Fish Shop—

Here you may find fishes for sale or other players fishes they have listed here! If you wish you may sell off your extra Koi Bettas here! Seller gets the full amount of the Sales once their Listed Fish gets sold! Fish will be priced based upon Fin Rarity and Color/Pattern Rarity!

Male Orange Eyed Opalescent Red w/ White Belly, Black Spotted Bass Pattern, | Red & Orange Striped Spadetail Fin
1,200 or 3

Female Pink Eyed White w/ Pale Red Galatia Nebula | Pale Red & Light Pink Dumbo Fin!
1,600 or 4

Female Lime Eyed White w/ Pale Brown Top, Black Gar Spots | Pale Brown & Black Spotted Dumbo Fin!
1,200 or 3

Male Light Blue Eyed Grey w/ Light Blue Top, Dark Blue Roosterfish Stripes | Yellow & Teal Dumbo Fin!
1,600 or 4

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2024-09-21 09:51:19
one extra post and this shall now be open! Some stuff may change as I add to it or adjust for balance

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2024-09-21 10:16:01
Hey Haddy~
Can I send 5 trips to the koi pond?
2 with bloodworms and tastyworms - 2,100sc
2 with gummyworms and tastyworms - 2,100sc
1 with just gummyworms - 950
For 5,150 right?

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-09-21 10:36:03
@Meri

Yup that's sounds about right! Your Fishing as Started!

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2024-09-21 12:59:42
@meri

5 Koi Bettas have been Caught! You can see them in your hoard Hoard

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2024-09-21 17:36:14
Would 4 quick fishing trips = 1 GC?

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-09-21 17:38:59
I wantttt to do thissss
Lemme hoard up sum SC

🅂🄿🄾🄾🄺🅈🅆🄰🄵🄵🄻🄴

Posted 2024-09-21 17:41:08
I'm mainly just hoping I can catch a fish that looked like my boy Merlot, he was a pretty lil dumbo halfmoon

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-09-21 18:03:38 (edited)
@ lemon

Yes 4 quick fishing trips would be 1gc! But are not guaranteed!

Edit: I do not have half moons or dumbos line arts done but I will add them in the future!

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Search Topic