Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 2024-10-13 15:53:04
Stormpelt

Stormpelt woke up and stretched, his mouth opening in a yawn. Birds sang, as if celebrating Newleaf, and Stormpelt shook the moss out of his fur. Walking outside, Stormpelt sat down, grooming himself.

Cloudheart

Cloudheart opened her eyes and purred in delight at the Newleaf breeze.
New herbs, less sickness!
Cloudheart went back and started checking on the herb stores, throwing away the shriveled up herbs they kept in desperation during leaf-bare, and taking mental notes on what they needed to restock on.
Marigold, Tansy, and Juniper berries...

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Padding out of my den with a yawn, I gazed around camp with bleary eyes. Spotting Stormpelt, I padded over. "Morning!" I chirped.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She yawned, still peacefully sleeping in the warriors den. Despite her morning-person demeanor, she much preferred to sleep in.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

DarkTail carefully and quietly padded about the warriors den, fixing up nests and throwing out anything that looking rather disgusting.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Scorchfur

"Having fun?" I chuckled, pausing in my grooming to peer amusingly at the dark colored shecat.

(AHHH!! Only 2 days in and I already wanna pair scorch with dark😭😭  Stop it brain!)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
(Oh god that would be a doozy)

Posted 1 week ago

She turned her head to her clanmate. Raising a brow, before rolling her eyes "sure."

Posted 1 week ago
Scorchfur

"How does your nest even get that dirty?" I questioned. "I clean mine just about every day. So I sleep in a clean nest every night. I could show you were the best moss grows."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago

"Because, Mr. Clean. Unlike some cats I actually work and get dirty throughout the day" She mewed, continuing her work. "I am just fine, thank you."

Posted 1 week ago
Scorchfur

"Mr. Clean?" I gasped, paw on my chest in mock hurt. "I'm taking that as a compliment. And for your information, I do work. I hunted yesterday, food you seemed happily to stuff down your gullet."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago

"Sure," she mewed, continuing to fix and preen nests. "You can tell yourself whatever you want."

Her tail gave a flick, however she kept her voice low to avoid waking the sleeping warriors.

Search Topic