Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
she nodded with a quick stretch "yea,I was gonna lead the morning border patrol with dark tail and storm pelt" she replied then thought for a moment."and for the morning hunting patrol I was going to send you and honey frost,could ask doe star if she could join y'all" she said

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Cloudheart

"Thanks a lot!" Cloudheart said, gathering the yarrow.

Stormpelt

"I'm no cheater! You spit your herbs out- either way, you started first going to the border!" Stormpelt said with fake indignity,
gently cuffing Doestar on the ear.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Morning," I meowed, picking my way through the mush and slop called snow, shivering as it soaked through my legs and belly fur. "How'd you sleep?"

Scorchfur

"I'll go find honeyfrost," I meowed, padding back over to the warrior's den and poking my head inside. "Honeyfrost! Darktail! Wake up, patrols!"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

"I slept cold." he said, shaking out his pelt.
"Wanna go hunting? Maybe I won't get my head stuck in a rabbit hole- though it did smell delicious."

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She yawned, padding outside for patrols- her fur matching the morning rays, eyes the sweet spring sky.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

She shook her raggedy fur, eyes blinking froggily as she followed her friend. Tail swishing lightly and ears slightly pinned down.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
(Ima be at the humane society from 15:00-16:00 wolvden time btw, but I should be online for the rest of the day)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Check with Frostfeather first, see if she has you on any patrols. If not, then I'd be glad to, and I just might push in one myself," I chuckled.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt nodded, and started grooming himself, trying to get every last muddy drop of water out of his fur.

Posted 1 week ago
Frost feather was grooming her still damp fur huffing about it

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Frostfeather! Anything planned today?" I questioned, trotting over to the shecat with a bright smile.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic