Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Scorchfur

While waiting for Honeyfrost to hurry up, I padded over to the medicine den and pokes my head hesitantly inside. "Cloudheart, you up yet?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Cloudheart

Cloudheart lifted his head.
"Ya! How's it going?"

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
Scorchfur

"I was just wondering if you might have something for my back. Between my shoulders, it's been killing me for the past day. All this cold and water ain't helping it get better," I meowed, ztepping further into the den.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Cloudheart

"Okay, just lay down over there." he said, motioning his tail towards an empty nest, "I'll get a poultice whipped up."
Cloudheart went back to the herb store and took out some ragwort. Though paired with comfrey and juniper it'd be helpful, Cloudheart couldn't use such valuable herbs during leafbare. Chewing them up into a poultice, and rubbed it onto where Scorchfur described it to hurt.
"Just let it settle for a while, and you're all set."

Posted 1 week ago
She glanced up "oh he's! I have two patrols planned right now I'll be leading a border patrol,and if you like you could lead the hunting patrol since it's only two cats" she chuckled

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She sat down, waiting for further instructions. Tail flicking and eyes curious, fur puffed out to be warmer.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

Her posture was slumped, eyes still observing. Observing everything- the slightest movement of the leaves and the wind blowing past her fur.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Right! Honey frost, let's go!" I yowled, beckoning the Golden shecat as I trotted out of camp.

Scorchfur

"Thanks," I purred, settling into the nest.

(Sorry guys, the temptation of a nap was too good)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
Stormpelt

Stormpelt nodded.
"I'll go when you're ready."

Cloudheart

"No problem! You'll be back to warrior duties whenever."
(Relatable. Very.)

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She smiled her friend a goodbye, before padding after the tomcat. A smile lean and clean on her face.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Padding through the territory, jaws parted to taste the air for prey.

Scorchfur

"Tough leafbare, but with all the snow melting, you know new-leaf is just around the corner," I meowed, shoulder relaxing as the shooting pain in my back eased.

(The way I'm writing this dude, makes me want to make him a senior warrior lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic