Posted 1 week ago
(Guys going to bed, gn)

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
(Sleep well dude!!)
Soaringsky, lights on

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Honeyfrost?" I questioned, glancing over Mt shoulder in confusion, finally noticing the golden shecat wasn't behind me.

(If you wanna start, one of my ocs, Scorchfur, is in the medicine den)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She called, following her leaders paw prints. "I'm sorry, DoesStar- I just got a little confused and lost my tracks." She apologized, head dipping.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
(I'll reply in a sec, gotta do dishes Grrr)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Lost in your own territory?" I meowed, face stern before I broke into a smile and chuckled. "Sounds like something I'd do. Where do you think we should hunt? You're out more often than I am."Β  I turned, lifting my muzzle to the sky as I sniffed the air.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago

She thought for a moment, her facial expression was puzzled. However eventually she opened her mouth.

"Newleaf is starting, which means the ice must be melting-" she looked as though she was putting together a puzzle, "-so, we should probably go to the stream. Since most prey probably is going to want a taste of some fresh water instead of snow." She mewed, a smile returning to her face as she looked at her leader.

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
Doestae

"Let's go!" I yowled, bounding away with a giggle, glancing playfully over my shoulder.

(I live this girl, she's so fun to rp. Does honey think she's weird or something? I wouldn't blame her lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago

Her face brightened even more. And she bounded after, each stride bouncy and kit-like- tail waving in the air.

(Nah she's vibing with it.)

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Running across the hilly terrain, I grinned in triumph as the trickling stream came into view, no longer frozen solid. Bounding over, I skidded to a halt, accidentally stepping in ice cold mush, Yelping in surprise as I lifted my paw, sending me tumbling into the stream, thankfully only managing to dunk my forelegs in. "Cold!" I shrieked, jumping out with a hiss and shaking out my forelegs frantically, licking the wet fur.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic