Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Staring in surprise, it took only a heartbeat for my body to respond and I was sprinting after her, body warming as I ran.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"Catch me if you can!" She yowled from behind her shoulder, continuing to run as fast as she could- stride fully extended. Her tail flicked, sunny fur easy to spot in the current state of the forest.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Struggling to breath around the vole clamped between my teeth, I pushed myself faster, but still unable to pass, just barely managing to gain a little distance. Great Starclan, who knew she was this fast
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"That the best you got fawn?" She yowled, a giggle in every word. "Cmon you can do better than that! Don't make me slow down!" Her breathing became a bit heavier, the cold air burning in her lungs.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Cloudheart

Cloudheart stretched in his den, dawn's light filtering through the den.
"The cold's doing wonders for my limbs..." he muttered, sarcastically.

Stormpelt

Stormpelt trotted outside, trying to avoid the snow-mud-water slush on the ground. He picked out a could mouse from the fresh-kill pile and started eating it, it's flavor seeping into his mouth.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Stepping out of my den with a yawn, I glanced around tiredly before sitting down.

Scorchfur

Twitching in my sleep, I scored, rolling onto my back, legs sprawling out above me.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt took a water vole and brought it to his leader's den.
"Here." he said, nosing the vole towards her.

Cloudheart

Cloudheart walked outside, blinking the sleep out of his eyes.

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"What? Oh, thank," I purred, crouching down to eat as my stomach grumbled. "Wait, I caught this testerday," I giggled, eyes sparkling in amusement as I glanced up at the tom. "Share with me. It doesn't feel right eating it all to myself.c
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

"You caught this, really?" he teased, "Cause I thought you'd slip into the river before you caught a vole!"
Stormpelt dipped down and took a bite, relishing the savory taste.
"It's quite delicious though..."

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"Me?! Never. I'll have you know I'm an excellent hunter," I purred, biting into the vole.

(I'd be hilarious having someone walk by and comment how she arrived in camp soaking wet lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic