Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

Pausing to taste the air, I wandered around for a good hour. Scouring the slopes for prey, instinctively dropping into a crouch upon spotting a rabbit edge cautiously out of its burrow. Stomach rumbling and jaws salivating, I stalked as close as possible before breaking into a sprint. Easily tackling the rabbit, I sank my teeth into its neck until it went limp.

(Hmm, little Fawn has a nice ring to it.Β  I'm a horrible flirted as well, we can have these two just awkwardly flirt lol

Yeah, it was pouring freaking rain today. And i liked it, like 60 degrees and I was wearing a tank top and shorts)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
(Dang it

RIP HoneyFrost calling DoeStar fawn all the time)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
(I stole ir lol, couldn't think of anything myself.Β  Just call her doe or whatever)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Ngl love the cold,my poor outside dog though)

She finally brought in her final catch and sat down exhausted and licked of blood from her chest fur and muzzle.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
(You could've used Deer, like Dear but- Deer.)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt had caught another scent- robin, and was determined to not mess it up. Creeping towards the bird, and bunched his muscles and leaped, landing squarely on the fowl. A quick nip on the neck and it hung limp.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
Doestar

A sharp snap Split the silence, followed by a shriek as I slipped and slammed into the ground. The squirrel I'd been hunting, running off as I laid gasping of the ground, breath knocked out from the fall.

(Yeahh, wellllllll, I liked Fawn. Deer isn't as sweet)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt heard a screech split the air.
Well, that certainly can't be good...
Stormpelt raced to the source and saw Doestar on the ground gasping. Stormpelt dropped his robin and ran towards his leader.
"Anything broken?" he asked.

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"I'm fine," I wheezed, blinking slowly before carefully rising to my paws. "I think, I'm going to leave tree climbing to Ridgeclan and stick to being the fastest clan."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

"That's a good idea." Stormpelt said, chuckling, "Maybe we can become Clumsyclan with you as our leader!" he teased, batting the leader's tail.

(Stormpelt is leaving me to start making more and more cute insults lol)

Search Topic