Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"With allt eh clutz in this clan," I meowed, shooting the tom a pointed look. "Maybe we should. Honeyfrost and you, so clumsy!"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

"Mhmm... I believe there's one more, and I'm talking to her right now." Stormpelt said, resisting the urge to laugh.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

I froze, face blank and emotionless. "What did you say?" I questioned, quirkiness a brow. "It sounds like someone wants to get beat up." Without warning, I pounced, slamming I to his warm body as I knocked him into the snow with a triumphant chuckle. "I think the only cltuz here, is you."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

"Oh no!" he said, falling limp.
As Doestar's loose weakened, Stormpelt kicked up his hind legs, tossing Doestar into the snow. Pinning her down, I said, "Who's the clutz now, huh?"

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"Ugh, get off me you heavy furball," I purred, pushing weakly against his chest. "Your crushing me. Blugh, I'm dying. I want to be buried at the highest hill at the very top, don't forget that." I twisted for a few moments, making drastic sounds of mock pain, before going limp, eyes rolling back and forcing my breathes to be shallow.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She yawned, still asleep- however not in her nest, but instead the camps clearing. She had waited for something to do, however everyone was either still asleep or out, and eventually- she tired herself out.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

She snored, lying atop of HoneyFrost, slumped over to form an "X"

They had tuckered out playfighting, which also probably explains why HoneyFrost had another bloody nose from tripping time and time again.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Frost feather was grooming her fur still tired after her long hunting spree.

(Thanks? Ha no all you get is your own pride frost XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
(X marks the spot where the kitty cats sleep)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt had a yowl of victory, and pranced around Doestar. Looking at the sun, he saw it was just after sunhigh.
"The competition is over!" he said, showing off his plump robin.

Posted 1 week ago
Doestar

"I caught a rabbit!" I yowled, rolling and jumping to my paws. "Just...where did I put it?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic