Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 6 days ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt helped Doestar look for her catch, as every piece of prey counted in leafbare.
"I'm sure the rabbit just came back to life and ran away!" Stormpelt teased.

(When will romantic relationship begin?? Rn they're just besties ig)

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"That's impossible," I scoffed, spotting a familiar pile of sticks and trotting over, brushing them aside to reveal a large, partially frozen rabbit with small teeth marks in its neck. "See. I can hunt."

(I want it to be realistic and slow burn. But we can move on to awkward flirting and crushing?)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago
Stormpelt

"Well then, you're eating that- I don't want to be swallowing any sticks!" Stormpelt said, laughing.

(Mhm. Awkward stage has begun (Or ill try to...))

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"Better than what you caught," I purred. "At least mine has a decent amount of meat. Yours in just skin and bones. Won't fill even a kit up."

(Yes, very very awkward. I'm horrible at flirting, sooooo...don't expect anything good lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago
Stormpelt

"Well, a kit wouldn't even want to eat your catch! It's covered in bark!" Stormpelt said with fake indignity.

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"Shut up," I huffed, brushing the twigs from the rabbits fur. "I think it's very clear that I won this challenge."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Stormpelt

"Nu uh. I won this!" Stormpelt said, puffing out his fur.

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"Ha, ha, ha," I scoffed. "Very funny Stormpelt. But this clear that I won this challenge. My catch is much bigger than yours."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

A rumbling purr came from her chest, as she walked through the forest. Each step bouncy and full of life, her tail high in the air. Honey gold fur shining in the setting suns rays, aquatic eyes glistening. A peaceful stroll with her friend.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

Her fur puffed out, raggedy and matted. Eyes scanning the territory for even the slightest movement of danger. Her stride was heavy, each step she took was strong. Her eyes were sharp and cold, lifeless almost. The light gray on her fur seemed to simply dull the surroundings, and her black head and tail absorbed whatever light was left.

(Ah yes, a beauty and a monster. One you can't look away, the other- you can't look away.)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I purred at the cheesy joke, blinking questioningly at the tom.

(Lemon! You're on!! Fang needs some training from bright)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic