Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 6 days ago
(I love making Honey and Dark be a beauty and the beast situation

Except Honey will never like Dark)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 6 days ago
Stormpelt

"Well, I do have your prey's tongue!" Stormprlt said, lifting up the rabbit's tongue cheekily

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 6 days ago
Doestar

"Eeewwww!" I squealed, crawling out from under him and backing away with a disgusted look.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
Doestar

Rolling in my nest, eyes cracking open before I closed them and rolled onto my side. After spending the whole afternoon with Stormpelt, I'd returned to camp and promptly collapsed in my nest with exhaustion. Just the thinking of the tom, made my heart flutter and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Scorchfur

Reluctantly lifting my head from my nest, I peered as the soggy ground, the snow having completely melted away and making the ground muddy. GreatΒ  Grumbling, I curled back up in my nest, hiding from the morning chill. Thankful for having shoved a thick layer of Heather under my nest so I could stay relatively dry while I slept.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt blinked the sleep out of his eyes, thinking about yesterday. He could still taste the rabbit tongue in his mouth, which was pretty savory and delicious. Stormpelt purred when he thought about Doestar, and his heart skipped a beat. Stormpelt heard Scorchfur grumble, and had an inside laugh.
That grumpy cat!
Stormpelt shook the moss and heather out of his fur, and carefully walked out on the muddy ground, grimacing as the cold slowly seeped into his fur.
"Doestar, who'd you sleep?" Stormpelt said, in front of the leader's den.

Posted 5 days ago
Doestar

Rolling reluctantly to face the tom, I blinked, staring into his eyes, so green and full of life, gentle and warm. "Wha- oh, I slept pretty good, as good as you can with how cold it got last night," I mumbled, cheeks flushing as I glanced down at rhe ground. "The one thing I hate about being leader, is sleeping alone. Nobody to cuddle with to stay warm." I sighed, placing a tentive paw out of my nest, flinching as mud seeped through my toes, muzzle wrinkling in digust. "How'd you sleep?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
Stormpelt

"Well, my nest is pretty close to the entrance so it was soaked by the time I woke up." Stormpelt said, "And Scorchfur complaining all night isn't very pleasant."
Stormpelt looked into the leader's soft, green eyes, like pools to get lost into. Stormpelt especially liked the fact that she always had little flowers in her pelt, and they always compliment her well.
Snap out of it! he told himself, giving his head a slight shake.

Posted 5 days ago
Storm pelt and doe star just being sweeties while frost is just there XD,meanwhile dark and honey just chilling)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Scorchfur

"Sounds like him," I chuckled. "Every since I became a warrior, Scorchfur hates being woken up. Now that he's older I'm guessing the cold is bothering his joints." Rising into a sitting position, I yawned and groomed my ruffled fur flat. "Any plans for today?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
(You said you're taking a break so im trying not to include frost lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic