Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 5 days ago
Stormpelt

"I don't really feel like hunting in the mud, but we could go patrolling. Near the Ridgeclan border it's more rocky and less muddy."
(Ya named her Scorchfur btw)

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 5 days ago
Yea that's fine and at this point I'm not even on break,might need to literally block the app temporarily for myself and take an actual break XDDDD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Doestar

"We can do that," I purred, standing. "We can also do a quick check of the border while we're up there."

(OopsπŸ˜†Β  Β  Β  when I went on a break about a month ago, I had to delete this game from my home page and hide my chromebook to actually stop playing lol. Those were the best nights of sleep I'd had in a while, no staying up late to play lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
(DANGGGG,I can't survive without my phone so can't do that,XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Stormpelt

"Okay then, let's go!" Stormpelt started trotting out of camp, waiting for Doestar to catch up.

(I just found this couple months ago, haven't run into the problem yet)

Posted 5 days ago
(Dark and Honey are playing beauty and the beast rn)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 5 days ago
Doestar

Padding after the tom, wincing as mud splashed up my legs and belly. "Race you there!" I yowled without warning, breaking into a run, slipping and sliding in the mud for a moment before I found my footing and kicked off.

(I found this game, like, a few weeks before my 16 birthday lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
Stormpelt

"Hey! Cheater!"
Stormpelt broke into a sprint, paws sliding against the slick mud. The wind whistled and his ears were pinned down to his head. Right then, he caught up to Doestar, and matched his pace to hers.

Posted 5 days ago
Doestar

"Me? Noooo," I snorted, swallowing a laugh, forced to slow down or risk slipping and possibly injuring myself.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
Stormpelt

"Yeah right!" he said, aware of the mud under his paws, and risk of slipping.
(Have a class rn)

Search Topic