Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 4 days ago
(Mmmm,interesting idea,not what I'm goin for but uh XD I suppose I could just- drag drama over)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Doestar

"Remind me not to get injured," I chuckled, standing and jumping from the ledge, landing next to him. "The smells of herbs makes me nauseas."

(Fox attack?)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
(Fox attack is too serious for the amount of cats we have right now)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 4 days ago
Stormpelt

"Alright, klutz." he said, "Though who knows, maybe you'll slip and fall into the mud to!" Stormpelt teased.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 4 days ago
(True, we got too few warriors to have a lot of injured cats. What about an arguement with Ridgeclan? Need to revive that clan lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
Doestar

"I am NOT a klutz!" I shouted, cuffing his ears, losing balance along the way and falling onto him. "That...that was planned."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
Yeaaaa,it's so dead I'm actually sad about it,has so few members,but hmmmm maybeeeeeeeee uhhhhhhhh)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Stormpelt

"Get your furry behind off of me!" Stormpelt said, dramatically rolling his eyes at what Doestar said.
Doestar smelled of heather and flowers, the scent pouring into Stormpelt's nose. His heart started beating and butterflies flew around his stomach.
Stop it, stupid feelings... I'm not serious enough to be mates with the leader...

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 4 days ago
(I'm planning on making a pregnant cat for that clan, give the clan some kits and a reason to be active.Β  Β  Also, I TOLD YOU, that Horizonclan was going to stay active with ME as leader. I'm not in Ridgeclan, and look how dead it is)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
(Foxy and Sloth are so bored

And so am I, chop chop people)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Search Topic