Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 3 days ago
(My lil goofball and your lil goofball)

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 3 days ago
DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

"Hello." She growled, eyes still sharp and cold. Much different than the look she had been providing HoneyFrost, her tail snapping and a crooked tooth gleaming.

HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"Hello, DoeStar!" She mewed, her voice tinged with panic as she continued to soothe her friend. "The patrol was successful, FrostFeather should be back soon."

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 3 days ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt turned around.
"We were... er, battle training!"

Posted 3 days ago

She opened her mouth, about to yell a long string of aggression and profanity. However her eyes began to soothe as HoneyFrost whispered into her ear.

She sang a soft melody into her friend's ear, a desperate attempt at calming her down. The melody was of a song that DarkTails mother sang to her. The only thing that could prevent an outburst.

Posted 3 days ago
(Therapy Cat

Snake charmer

Idk)

Posted 3 days ago
(Bro I love dark so very much)

Frost feather padded into camp with a decent sized rabbit in her mouth.She glanced at each cat and lifted her eye brows curiously "I appear to have missed something" she commented dropping her prey on the pile.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 3 days ago
(Girl is not afraid to speak her mind, knows what she wants, and knows how to get it. If only her friend didn't stop her from a villain arc.)

Posted 3 days ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt almost tipped his head in confusion when Darktail didn't start barking at him. He realized HoneyFrost was singing something to her- a song that was sung by Darktail's mother.

Posted 3 days ago

She leaned away, "come along, DarkTail, I think you need some rest." She mewed, leading her now subdued friend into the warriors den. Before padding back out with a jittery smile.

A rumbling purr rang in her chest, following her friend and lying down in a nest. Of course she didn't fall asleep, but she wasn't attacking anyone- which was an improvement.

Posted 3 days ago
(The craziest part is that all it takes is a song to calm DarkTail down)

Search Topic