Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 3 days ago
That's adorable,almost gonna feel bad when honey regrets her,who am I kidding actually ima feel so bad XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 3 days ago
(As a famous song would say

"And then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like; I love you.")

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 3 days ago
(Ah yes,that's why I should do more one sided rps,just destroy my cats happiness:3)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 3 days ago
(DarkTail is gonna need a day for her ego to recover after that.. of course Honey won't care. Or won't notice at least. But I think the clan might notice the tension)

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

"Thats good news," I meowed, clearing my throat as I gave Stormpelt a non-so-subtle shove. "Any problems? Spot any Ridgeclan warriors?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
Stormpelt

"Ya," he said, giving Doestar a look, "any of them?"
(Going to bed, gn!)

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"No issues, at least nothing we saw or smelt. Should be all clear." She mewed, back to her cheery and bubbly self. As if she hadn't just stopped DarkTail from violating the clan code.

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

"That's good," I meowed, watching Darktail cautiously. "Anything unusual about their border? I checked it yesterday and it seemed weaker than normal."

(Awww, alright! Shouldn't have gone to get those donuts)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"Not that we noticed, everything was alright." She mewed, taking small steps to cover and block DoeStars view. "Although it might be worth while to inform them that their borders are weak."

Posted 3 days ago
Frost feather looked mildly annoyed she had been ignored but just shrugged and padded over to a sunny spot and laid down.

(Not me struggling to pick a winner for designs of my stud πŸ˜‚)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic