Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 day ago
Cloudheart

"And I'm guessing they didn't have you bite a stick and you instinctively bite something else... because of the blood on your muzzle." Cloudheart said, drawing it from personal experience.

Stormpelt

"Okay... wait, what did you call me?"

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 day ago
(Oooh yah... just have been CASUALLY SUFFERING IN 6 HOURS OF CLASSES AND A WHOLE BUTT TON OF SITTING IN A CAR )

Posted 1 day ago
(Honey had offered her tail- buttttt DarkTail's paw was the target instead)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 day ago
Doestar

"Maybe," I chuckled, ears flattening in embarrassment. "I mightve bit Drktail's leg, and she scratched my face up a bit in return. And I called you a worry wart because you are."

(Everyone would be wondering how the heck the two sweetest and most playful cats in the clan could produce such a mean and cold kit lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
(And then just out of the shadows you'd hear "yeah, yeah great job. Try being a bit more fluffy though." As DarkTail whispered to the child…)

Posted 1 day ago (edited)
Cloudheart

"It's fine, happened to me before." Cloudheart showed the leader his tail, which had a bite mark on it. "Hoenstly, should've been expecting it."

Stormpelt

Stormpelt listened to Cloudheart.
"Seems as though Mr. Cloudheart's Tail was at the wrong place at the wrong time in the wrong situation and near the wrong cat."
(Bro just used wrong for times in a sentence and it made sense )

Posted 1 day ago
(Excuse me… MR)

Posted 1 day ago
Doestar

"Ouch," I murmured, leaning forward to get a better look at the bite only to gasp sharply as pain flared through my leg.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
(That makes me want to give them a dark and moody kit, and have them apprenticed to Darktail just to see what happens lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
(DarkTail ngl would probably love it. She loves kits surprisingly)

Search Topic