Posted 1 day ago
(Are you sure

Cause

DarkTails suffix is tail

And you said Mr. Tail)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 day ago
Doestar

"Again?" I gaped, fear circling around my heart. The pain, it hurts.Β  "You're delusional," ibmeowed, glancing at Stormpelt with a teasing smirk, fighting down a wave of panic at the thought of the scorching pain of having my shoulder fixed.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Stormpelt

"Mhmm... what'd you say then?"

Cloudheart

"I'm going to give you a poppy seed, don't worry. With a misalignment this small, you should only really feel a prick."
Cloudheart pawed the seeds over.

πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΊπŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„΄

Posted 1 day ago
(Sorry had church)

Frost feather lifted her head "oh,you could go hunting,or join the patrol I'm gonna lead" she suggested

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
(Yes. I'm sure I'm sure, Lemon. I'll edit it to Mr. Cloudheart's Tail)

Posted 1 day ago
Doestar

"I said, loser," I meowed, lapping up the seeds before picking up the stick, drawing in a shaky breath as I held it firmly between my teeth. "Osay."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Cloudheart

Cloudheart quickly jolted the limb back into place, jumping back just in case Doestar snapped.

Posted 1 day ago (edited)
Doestar

Shrieking, I bit down on the stick as eye-watering pain shot through my shoulder. After a few heartbeats, the pain eased and I released the stick with a groan, a few tears trickling down my cheeks. "Ow," I whimpered.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Stormpelt

Stormpelt gasped, the word forgotten. He started grooming Doestar, trying to calm her down.
"It's alright..." he whispered, "I'm here..."
(Awwwww)

Cloudheart

Cloudheart was very glad he made the decision to walk away, and went into the herb stores to grab another poppy seed.

Posted 1 day ago
Doestar

"Remind me to never dislocated my leg again," I muttered, relaxing under Stormpelt's caressing strokes, enjoying the comfort of his licks. "I said, that I like you." I stared at the ground, heart in my throat as I awaited his reaction.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic