Skip to main content
Main Content

4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
Yay!!! Super excited for all the new markings, ESPECIALLY Lily and Iridium combos, not to mention Shell merle!!!
Thank you and happy anniversary! <3

canaridante

Posted 2 days ago
Yayayaayayay
Soulia πŸ₯•πŸŠ

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Ignore my last post, I'm stupid-

🦑 Peri 🦑 Lights Off - T

Posted 2 days ago
This is just… beyond amazing. Good work everyone, you all deserve a break… seriously.
StarsGone

Posted 2 days ago
YAYYYY how exciting!! Constantly in awe of the dedication and work that not only goes into coding/creating the game itself, but the upkeep of it as well!! Upon becoming active again on WD, I tried to return to other games... only to find them not much different than before. Meanwhile WD, on the other hand, was like a whole new game!! It made it SO incredibly exciting to get back into the swing of things.

The care that goes into doing what y'all do is not unnoticed. Thank you all SO MUCH for creating such a lovely game and family. πŸ’›πŸ’› And thank you, community, for being such lovely people!! I hope whoever reads this has a good day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Y'ALL!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Moony Wolf [L-On!! πŸ•―]

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary Wolvden!!

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2 days ago
time really does fly

Callanish

Posted 2 days ago
Great! What does POKOT mean?

StormClan --- Equine Orca

Posted 2 days ago
Pokot is a "King of the Hunt" tradition from Poland, if you read about it maybe you will get a little clue what is coming! :D

This member is an Admin. Xylax

Posted 2 days ago
:bighugs:

Thank you for being such a dedicated team. I've been on Wolvden since its opening and Lioden even longer. Both are excellent and the admins and mods have made it special and unique among other browser-based sims I've played in the past. Here's to many more years! :cheers:

(The artists here and on Lioden are, have always been, and continue to be huge inspirations to me as well! <3)

Indy .: HM :.

Search Topic