4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
@canaridante nvm just found it!! thank you <3
hardy

Posted 2 days ago
HAPPY ANIVIERSERY!@!! I'm  SO HAPPY!

Akimae

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary, and thanks to all the mods and staff!

✨Fish✨

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Out of curiosity, since the anniversary bundles will no longer be created, are they still one-and-done gone forever once their uses are up, or will they start to cycle now?

(Also can't believe it's anniversary time again already!)

Lyrak

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Happy Anniversary!
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖌

Posted 2 days ago
Happy birthday to Wolvden!
Tomatosoupp

Posted 2 days ago
It's already been 4 years, time has gone fast

Haji/Chicken-Eevee

Posted 2 days ago
Thank you Mods & Devs - we know you are a small team that works hard for our silly little wolf game that we love
Jessp

Posted 2 days ago
I also would really like the anniversary set to cycle. I missed out on the autumn theme for the first anniversary, and it's honestly my favorite set, even though I don't have it, I do really like the winter set and have used that one a few times. I will probably never use the spring or summer set just cause I'm not really into bright sunshine-y aesthetic. But if they're never coming back, that makes me not want to use them at all. And because they're account bound, it's not like we can sell/trade for the sets we prefer.

I did notice the Herbalist update wasn't mentioned anywhere, so I wonder if it'll be included in the upcoming dev update?

🌈RouGaRayne🌦Storm⚡️

Posted 2 days ago
Can't believe I joined 4 years ago, the day after it was opened to the public. I remember not having any T3 bases and seeing how far the game has come is amazing! I still remember when we found our first mutation carriers too!

tacobell101921

Search Topic