Skip to main content
Main Content

4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary!! I'm really excited to see what's coming next year and to use all of the new markings! I'll be so grateful when groups are updated, especially if I'll be able to manage members better and edit/delete/lock forums. The hunting expansion is very intriguing too!

I'm disappointed to hear that the anniversary decors may never return. I regret that I wasn't able to log in for the anniversary last year and will be missing those decors forever now, and I'm discouraged to use the anniversary decors that I do have because of their limited uses. Perhaps you can think of another way to bring these decors back in a way that would keep them limited still?
Mel 🏜️

Posted 2 days ago
I can finally stop hating grey markings, yay!

Indra, Orca Enthusiast

Posted 2 days ago
happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years already! wow

CloudTay

Posted 2 days ago
Oops just bumped my dynasty slot increase request. Thank you so much for including that one!

πŸ‚ Leonca πŸ†

Posted 2 days ago
Can't believe it's been 4 years already! Happy Anniversary!

Andrea

Posted 2 days ago
I wish I had known about Wolvden (and Lioden) from the beginning, but I'm glad I finally got to know about these wonderful sites this year, and I hope to continue having the pleasure of following their constant evolution in the years to come.

My sincere congratulations to the creators and developers, as these are unique games that stand out from the rest, with diverse mechanics, and the art is incredible.

I hope many more anniversaries come, and that all the success of these sites is reflected in you!
Leilanne (L-On! πŸŽƒπŸ•―)

Posted 2 days ago
Happy Birthday dear Wolvden!! Happy Birthday dear Wolvden!
Fulli

Posted 2 days ago
These decors are so cute! My friends and I were really hopeful that the decors would recycle through LOVE the first years decor
HannahπŸŒ΅πŸ¦¦πŸ¦”πŸ«”πŸ‰

Posted 2 days ago
happy anniversary!

Bluejay

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary! Keep up the great work
Pibbin

Search Topic