Skip to main content
Main Content

4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
literally the best possible news: happy anniversary, Wolvden!!
⛧Kendon (they/them)⛧

Posted 2 days ago
Happy Anniversary Wolvden!

Shinehorn

Posted 2 days ago
Also would like the anniversary sets to cycle! These are some of my favorite decor sets, I'd hate for them to be gone forever!
Can't believe it's been 4 years already, dang
❀Moki❀

Posted 2 days ago
Yay! Happy anniversary!!!

choy🥬

Posted 2 days ago
Happy birthday, Wolvden!
I can't believe it's been four years already!
ZebraSmiley

Posted 2 days ago
If the sets don't cycle that'd be sad! I was only here for the first anniversary and I've already used up all my uses on that decor :(
John, Father of Spores

Posted 2 days ago
Happy birthday. I love this game! I love the community, the gameplay, my wolves, and many, many things about it. Of course it's not perfect - but I'm so glad I discovered this game (and that it exists!). So a big thank you to the community and the team <3

Ninsun [🕯️Lights On 🎃]

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
I really love this game and all my wolves! So much has been added in 4 years, the game has changed a lot for the better!! Time flies so fast
Happy anniversary, Wolvden!!

I was also really really looking forward to the herbalists update, I hope it will be added in the future ☘️
Souru (Lights on🎃)

Posted 2 days ago
Happy to be spending another wonderful year playing this game

Ladyy Gracyy

Posted 2 days ago
The new markings are awesome and I'm really looking forward to the QOL updates I have to say I'm super disappointed I didn't see anything about any new T3 bases or craftable bases, because I think that is something that's sorely needed. Nonetheless thanks for all your hard work on this update!

mercurie

Search Topic