Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2023-12-19 18:54:28
Forgor to post. Found this cutie yesterday I think. I will keep, but if it's a project wolf or something chaser can have back for the Gene fee.

Indra, Orca Enthusiast

Posted 2023-12-19 21:31:25
Okay it's been quite a week for chased wolves-- is the R&C event this month just absolutely massive? Tysm to all the chasers, they're all gorgeous!!

Anyways, I'll be keeping the opal for sure because I've been dying to breed larimars and squids with husky eyes-- and the novus-eyed hereditary cataracts carrier because this is my first carrier I've ever found-- but I'm happy to return any of the others to the chasers with proof! Otherwise, I'll be putting them up on the TC.

5m dark brown girl

5m cedar boy

5m diopside boy with novus eyes and honey wings / hereditary cataracts carrier

7m denim boy- might be an age reroll?

corrosion yearling female with dust eyes & silver wings - STUNNING, tempted to keep but no longer breeding muted bases

shell het eyed yearling with a banging stat roll

onyx yearling with another banging stat roll

seal age reroll

6m sulphur age reroll with red panda

5m blue age reroll

triple merle coquina yearling with another stellar stat roll

7m steele yearling with smoke eyes and a bunch of fun markings - SO tempted to keep if not for the fact that my latest project is husky eyed wolves

8m skarn yearling

pumice merle yearling

super colorful black yearling with bloodhound eyes

lavender yearling male

opal yearling female with some very pretty markings - SO excited to breed her to my next husky eyed stud

sepia yearling male with inverted panda
ajmx

Posted 2023-12-19 22:58:34
Found a Badger! link

Milan

Posted 2023-12-19 23:05:09
Found a... WILD late night snag in Explore! Chaser this time around can happily provide me with heritage, as I'm actually going to keep this lucky little bugger for a challenge I'm starting up (to hopefully keep myself staying here ). Picture is link, and thanks to the chaser!

1yo Striped Flint M | SMOKE EYES | 5m3r | 245s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Posted 2023-12-20 03:10:25 (edited)
@ajmx #43372 yopu found at least two of my chases. The denim male is not a age re-roll. I chased him because I had too many wolves. The second one is the pumice merle (actually not so sure about this anymore because I didn't find a pic in my archives but it looks so familiar, also did not match to my stud that well so might not be mine)
Direwolf

Posted 2023-12-20 05:25:59 (edited)
Caught these two in the mountains after rollover. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase. After that I'll put up on the TC. Pic is profile link. Many thanks to whoever chased!

5 mark Liver Male

4 mark Hydrangea Female with Storm eyes

ETA:
Also caught this colorful boy! If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase. After that I'll put up on the TC so I can re-home quickly before I have a space issue. Pic is profile link. Many thanks to whoever chased!

Carrie

Posted 2023-12-20 09:47:12

Found this this cute marble girl! Thanks chaser!

Shiba [pie shark nbw]

Posted 2023-12-20 11:25:44
Found these lovely ladies today, available to chaser with proof otherwise will hit the TC later
5 mark Lilac female
7 mark Rufous female

Aleutian

Posted 2023-12-20 12:39:49 (edited)
Found this Galena yearling just now. Chaser can reclaim otherwise will be up for grabs. Running into space issues so if anyone's interested in taking them let me know!!

link

🎃 𝐄 𝐢 𝐫 𝐚 👻

Posted 2023-12-20 21:26:02
I found this nice Steel Blue Eye NBWk

Rhallwyn

Search Topic