Skip to main content
Main Content

MUFFIN'S FREE MEDICINE

Posted 2024-09-19 23:44:33
sent you something

muffin 💫

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
just a notice to all that i am flying 21hrs to europe this evening and therefore will not be able to respond to any messages. furthermore, i'm away for 16 days, and will be online at times but cannot guarantee i will be sending any medicines. for now, i'm putting any orders for the next half month onto hold until i'm in a space where i can send stuff just due to time differences and international data which i will not be using on wolvden when possible

keep your contagious wolves in a separate den to your sick wolves
wolves in unsorted spread illness everywhere

good luck!!

muffin 💫

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Hi Muffin! How are you? Have a safe trip!
Kiki

Posted 5 days ago
Have a safe trip, Muffin!!

Bosco [HE/HIM]

Posted 5 days ago
Hello! I've got a few pups with open wounds. Can I have 3 uses of open wound cure please?
River Lily

Posted 5 days ago
I need an open wound cure

☃️❄️ToasterWolf☃️❄️

Posted 5 days ago
I also need a tick cure

☃️❄️ToasterWolf☃️❄️

Posted 3 days ago
Hi, do you happen to have any flea remedies available? I have about 10 wolves with fleas. I don't have enough resources to create a quarantine cave either so they keep spreading to my wolves before I can collect the necessary tobacco to cure everyone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
xxwhitefang675xx

Posted 3 days ago
hi, I really need open wound cure(2 uses) thanks if you have it, and dont worry if you dont :)
~WillO'TheWisp~

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Howdy everyone!
I'll be helping out here with the forum while Muffin is on their trip! I cannot guarantee any quick sent or made medicines, but I will try my best to get everyone all the medicine they need.
As remembered
keep your contagious wolves in a separate den to your sick wolves.
wolves in unsorted spread illness everywhere.

When I get to your request, please edit your message to say that I (Bosco/Damien) got to it!

Thanks everyone!

*NEEDING HERBS

Bosco [HE/HIM]

Search Topic