Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for chasing her :D

🌙moon.m🐺 semi-hiatus❄️

Posted 5 days ago
Found a few stunning chased over the last couple of days- pics are links

All can go back to their chasers if wanted, otherwise they'll be up for offers- just pm me! ♡♡

Tamzin

Posted 5 days ago
link just found this gorgeous 4M Piasa
John

Posted 5 days ago
I was going to skip this wolf actually, but the silvery back caught my attention.. excuse me, what?
I would LOVE to keep lol but I know they're wanted back lmao.. chaser feel free to reach out.

Indra

Posted 5 days ago

Tumbleweed. up for grabs for 150sc
Lhux

Posted 5 days ago
Just found this wolf! DM if you want it
lily640

Posted 5 days ago
If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. After that I'll put up on the TC for the Gene fee or offers so I can re-home quickly before I have a space issue.  If no offers within a day or so, will be re-chased. If someone would like to purchase for the Gene fee if not Chaser claimed, please message as I may miss a reply to this thread.
Pic is profile link. Many thanks to whoever chased!

Carrie

Posted 5 days ago
Just found this pretty badger! Unsure if I'll end up keeping, lmk if anyone is interested in buying/trading for her!

Dakota

Posted 5 days ago
Found this pretty! I'm happy to return them to the original owner if they see this, however, I'll be putting her up in the TC sometime soon, as her personality and stats are not sufficient for what I need.

Luyene

Posted 4 days ago
Luyene, I chased the Orca! Don't want her back
Kouta

Search Topic