Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 2 days ago

link
Just found this gal, she's 4 years old so I'm assuming this was an age reroll! Will gene test her tomorrow so if chaser reclaims today, she'll be free, but other 150sc after tomorrow. Will be up on TC after RO for a simple gene fee price unless she's a carrier.

◅ ɴᴇғᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ▻

Posted 2 days ago

link
Just found another one! May keep this yearling male after RO, because he's gorgeous. Though may sell, we'll see. But if the chaser wants him back, send proof and he's yours for no fee today, or 150sc tomorrow!

◅ ɴᴇғᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ▻

Posted 2 days ago
If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Posted 2 days ago
Just caught this liver with a shit load of markings. 150sc to anyone, but chaser has priority if they want her back (with proof of course)
grayscale

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Just caught this pretty Husky Argent, possible age roll? She fits right in with my Mono lights so I do plan to keep her, but if she's one that someone was really hoping to reclaim, Chaser can message me with proof of chase so we can discuss.

Carrie

Posted 2 days ago

When you come back from a small hiautus and claim the ONLY NBW CHROMIUM BLOODHOUND HOLY HELL!!!
will put into tc for now
I absolutely DON'T KNOW what its worth! !! Might even end up keeping myself if no nice offer comes.

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕

Posted 2 days ago
I chased that one for an age roll. She got a good one.

Carrie

Posted 2 days ago
link found this yellow
John, Father of Spores

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Huhhh? Didn't expected it to be an age reroll👀
Thanks for chasing

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕

Posted 2 days ago
Yep. She was 7+ years when I chased her on the 12th

Carrie

Search Topic