Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 4 hours ago
Just caught this Total Eclipse Marengo. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Posted 3 hours ago
found this Amber genefee to chaser, gets sold next RO

Luna

Posted 3 hours ago
It's like Resident is determined to fill every slot I free up. lol
Caught a Khaki with some nice marks and eyes. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.
All of today's catches will have to be gone by the end of today or tomorrow or I will be forced to re-chase.

Carrie

Posted 2 hours ago

Found this chased Obsidian male. Will be put up for trade if owner does not claim. here

Lily (GH!)

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)

Found this chased Acanthite male. Will be put up for trade if owner does not claim. here

Lily (GH!)

Posted 2 hours ago
just found this Steel blue Malachite

will be selling next RO
Fall_Leeves🍂

Posted 1 hour ago
@Lily (GHI) That looks like one of mine but I don't have the screen shots to prove it.
grayscale

Posted 1 hour ago
Befriended this guy earlier. He's a yearling T2 with a great stat roll. He will be up on the TC for the gene fee after his cooldown; preference to the chaser if they want him back.

AdmYrrek

Posted 1 hour ago
Found: Biotite male - 1 year 9 months with 226 stats.
Will return to chaser for gene fee, otherwise will be on the TC before RO
âť– Kayla âť–

Posted 1 hour ago
Got three here that I found post-hiatus that need to be rehomed by the end of today! If not rehomed, they'll be either deleted or bred once to be deleted afterwards. They'll all be on TC as soon as they can be! Pictures are links.

1y 6.5m Doubloon F | 5m2r | 206s

1y .5m Diopside M | 5m1r | 264s

1yo Siqoq M | STEEL BLUE EYES | 7m5r | 194s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Search Topic