Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 11 hours ago
@Sangre thanks for letting me know, I'll reach out to them. If they don't want the lily back I'll go to my offers
robin

Posted 10 hours ago
found this pretty guy in the plains. if you're the chaser and would like him back, please message me!

zinoath

Posted 9 hours ago

link
Found this pretty Caribou chased yearling male! Won't gene test till next RO, so if the owner wishes to reclaim, it will be free until then. 150sc fee otherwise. If not claimed I'm not sure if I want to keep or sell yet.

◅ ɴᴇғᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ▻

Posted 7 hours ago
Yep, the BH Lily is one of mine. Excited they made it! I'll shoot you a message @robin #49832

Just caught this spooky Ghost. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will decide to either keep or sell after that. Many thanks for Chasing!!

Carrie

Posted 6 hours ago
Found this 2m argent, possible age reroll
Direwolf

Posted 5 hours ago
Found this Doubloon age reroll in the Desert. She is also a carrier for Hereditary Cataracts. She will be for sale.

Noiruko

Posted 3 hours ago
Stripy Diorite boy!
Cozminen

Posted 2 hours ago
link found this pretty fella
John, Father of Spores

Posted 2 hours ago
Gene fee to chaser or anyone else interested.

link

Sivenn

Posted 38 minutes ago
@Cozminen - That colorful diorite was one of my raise-and-chases! I wasn't looking for him back. Here's the proof and his ancestry if you're interested: link.

wintershine

Search Topic