Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 9 hours ago
just found this pretty blueschist with a pretty good stat roll in the mountains. if you're the chaser and are looking for him back, please message me

zinoath

Posted 9 hours ago
@zinoath, i chased that baby today child of wallenrod and my vespera! my first found chased ^^

katastrophic

Posted 7 hours ago
Found this t1 age reroll free to chaser, will be looking to rehome if they don't want it.

link
Amaris

Posted 7 hours ago
Found this green khaki girl. Will hold for a RO for chaser and then I'll be looking to rehome her.

Khaki TI | Female Yearling | 199
ancalagon

Posted 4 hours ago
Found these three lovely wolves :).
Chasers have priority and can have them back for 150sc.

-------------------

NBW Ebony 7M

NBW Glaucous 6M

NBW Skarn 8M

𓃦 𝐓𝐲 || πŸ‘»πŸ”₯πŸŽƒ

Posted 2 hours ago
So, today was my Wolvden anniversary, so I had a meat pie (which is basically 5 guarana)… got an aniseed off code breaker and decided to chased hunt. Between the meat pie and six guarana, here's what I got:

link Dark Brown 5M F with het eyes, a rather unfortunate age reroll though.
link Jet 5M F, a better age reroll (or perhaps a late chase)
link Jet 2M F, an even better age reroll still, or a slightly late chase
link Corrosion 8M F with gorgeous marks

and the crowning jewel:
link Gold Darker 8M M, has some wacky colors… and is a carrier for melanism!

All will be on TC later!
John, Father of Spores

Posted 2 hours ago
link
just found this...maybe Age roll? don't intend to keep her

oO3Oo

Posted 1 hour ago
If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Posted 53 minutes ago
Kept forgetting to post this guy when LE was active, so now looking to quickly rehome! Standard protocol with this one too. Need this wolf rehomed by 21:00 WDT TODAY, or they will be kept to be bred once and then perma-deleted. Will be up on TC shortly. Picture is link.

(Chaser has stepped forward prior to this saying they do not want the wolf back.)

4y 5.5m Apex F | 3m2r | 277s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Posted 41 minutes ago
If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 15:00 Wolvden time today to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Search Topic