Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 5 hours ago
Found this Umbra lady;

not sure what I want to do with her.

Ulfruna

Posted 3 hours ago
Just caught this pretty Silver, possible age roll. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 02:00 Wolvden time tomorrow to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Posted 3 hours ago

Some chased I found recently, a TI, a 5yo Pyrope and a Spore Yearling. First two are up for grabsย  but I may keep the Spore based fella, thanks to whoever chased him!

๐ŸŒ™๐“ก๐“ฑ๐“ธ

Posted 3 hours ago
rho, I am SO jealous of that spore :O!!!
John, Father of Spores

Posted 3 hours ago
link gene fee to chaser, if chaser doesn't claim, gene fee to anyone else.
CheetoMe (Lights Off)

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
Just found this gorgeous Grulla in the Grasslands!! Keeping, but would love to know who chased!! :) She was originally male!!
Honey Fern ๐ŸŒฟ | Lights ON

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
Thank you, Rho, for helping me bring my reroll home!! You rock!

Just got surprised by this yearling flint, happy to bring home to their chaser if they're looking! Otherwise may be on TC later~ Thank you both for chasing!!

Also almost forgot to post this stacked colorbomb ebony I snagged, I think it's one of the kind recognizable R&C'ers but I'm awful with names D;
Edit: Donna, that was it! Thank you Spooky Bones, and thank you Donna for chasing!

Kno โœจ (they/them)

Posted 1 hour ago
@Kno

That colorbomb looks like one of Donna's!

Spooky Bones ๐ŸŽƒ L:On! ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Posted 1 hour ago
Found this absolutely stunning Lily in the Swamp earlier- I am inclined to keep him, but can return him to the chaser (with proof) if he's of sentimental value

Tamzin {no RO sat/sun}

Posted 1 hour ago
Just found this wolf. Free to chaser
lily640

Search Topic